wbs50

Jan 9, 2022
Thanks! Glad you guys enjoyed it :giggle:.
I enjoyed it also but it really would enhance the story to have a simple animation in some of the sex scenes. Would help sell the situation and make a better product. Does not have to be full animation and there are many ways to achieve it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Right now it'll just be individual paths you can follow for all the girls. But a point/ending where you can have multiple girls at once is definitely something I've had in mind.
Oh ok, so what are the choices, Eve, Olivia, anyone else?.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Andrea, Hannah, and some others that have not yet been introduced.
I see, so how will it work, will we at least get to spend time with them maybe some sex before we are locked into one girl, or pretty much have to pick from the start.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
One of my pet peeve with western creators is that many seems don't get what a futanari is. I wish more people understand and stop muddying up the difference between futanari and shemale. Since 'futanari' in this game seems to have biological differences despite being just a shemale, why not just call them something else. All in all the game was great, I just thought I'd share my two cents on the game. :geek:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
One of my pet peeve with western creators is that many seems don't get what a futanari is. I wish more people understand and stop muddying up the difference between futanari and shemale. Since 'futanari' in this game seems to have biological differences despite being just a shemale, why not just call them something else. All in all the game was great, I just thought I'd share my two cents on the game. :geek:
It's an old, tired and seemingly endless discussion. For some reason whoever created the tags back in the day decided to merge the terms transsexual and Futa (technically a hermaphrodite). And a lot of people have been pissed off since. The people who like the one often don't like the other. But it is what it is.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
It's an old, tired and seemingly endless discussion. For some reason whoever created the tags back in the day decided to merge the terms transsexual and Futa (technically a hermaphrodite). And a lot of people have been pissed off since. The people who like the one often don't like the other. But it is what it is.
I don't have issue with the tag, as futa/trans game was not common back then, if the creator differentiate correctly. I've seen this case everywhere especially sites with many 'western' creators like R34. It's a minor annoyance of mine to see something uttered with repetition of things I knew clearly wrong. I thought I shared this hoping to clear creators confusion. I guess it's kinda hard to change now.

• Angry
Reactions: LurkerGuy

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
One of my pet peeve with western creators is that many seems don't get what a futanari is. I wish more people understand and stop muddying up the difference between futanari and shemale. Since 'futanari' in this game seems to have biological differences despite being just a shemale, why not just call them something else.
Yes, enlighten us with your wisdom, great futanology student of ancient japan! Give us and the creators of this game a lesson on how western futas have to be drawn from now on so that we can finally get rid of these dangeling balls!

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, enlighten us with your wisdom, great futanology student of ancient japan! Lecture us and the creators of this game how western futas have to be drawn from now on so that we can finally get rid of these dangeling balls!
No! Don't, just don't!

I know you are trolling him but this only opens another useless discussion! Don't ruin another futa game thread. Most people know it, have already discussed it and don't care!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So far based on what is in the game, does anyone get the impression either of the 2 chicks with dicks is going to let us put our cock inside them, in fact, wasn't it said Eve locks her boys up, in which case if it is only going to be their cock in our ass, then whether or not they have tits, cock and ass, or tits cock pussy and ass is rendered mute.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes