lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Stop pretending like you don't know because you already know the answer to this you commented when the game launch on the first page back in October the game is a futa game and it wont change no matter how many times you comment or whine that you don't like futa.
Thanks, blocked the troll now

Reactions: isekaitree

stark8g

May 29, 2017
"2 links downloaded" "it won't let me download" ...

So you didnt downloaded any of it. Right? Its just Windows Defender preventing you from that. So how can you even tell that it is a trojan? Just turn the Blocker off, cause its not reliable. It blocks every potential App (=not trustworthy in ms eyes) and use some real Virusscanners.
Im out of here, until some real issues are coming up.
i download it again and then scanned it , are u happy? so yes at first it blocked the download and then i deactivate it and this is the result after scanning the actual downloaded file!
1672346796436.png

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
awesome update! probably one of the best futa centered games :) I would have loved to chose between evelynn or olivia, unfortunately you end up with her even if you refuse her everytime...

Reactions: Trenia

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
After update 0.2.1, I feel bad for Olivia. She seems like she genuinely likes the MC but Evelyn just swoops out of nowhere and pretty much cucks her. Justice for Olivia.
Olivia doesn't want a virgin, she wants someone with experience who knows what they like. Evelyn is doing her a favour

Reactions: monk456

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
Olivia doesn't want a virgin, she wants someone with experience who knows what they like. Evelyn is doing her a favour
When did Olivia say that in the game? Do you have a quote? I'll admit you are right if you do. Because from what I read, the only char that made a big deal about the MC being a virgin is Hannah because she likes to bully the MC. If anything Olivia has made it clear that she hates Evelyn, so I doubt she'll be happy to learn the MC has been with her, unless the author plans to make this a harem game where the girls don't care. Are you sure you didn't mix up Hannah with Olivia?

TMaximum

Feb 15, 2018
I love this game and I trust the developer with it's progression but since he reads this thread; I do think, as much as I love Evelyn, that the option to fully refuse her at this point in future updates could be a good shout unless its a vital event in the story since some people don't like her, though I've done enough programming to know that the more branches and options, the more complexity and time between updates. But that's my two cents, I still love the game and it's not a big thing for me but I know for some it might be.

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
i download it again and then scanned it , are u happy?
"!ml" indicates it as an machine learning based definition. There are alot of false positive happening cause of that.

But to be sure, I used even more Scanners and on one occation i got a Message and find the cause of that.
"Detects the creation of an executable by another executable". That by itself isnt much. Therefore i scanned every file in it, that got flagged (6) and non of them came up with any malware.
You can do the same, so you dont need to believe me by using virustotal, where i found the flagged files.
All other Scanners that i used, never showed any problem to begin with.

Hope you are also happy now!

Reactions: stark8g

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I love how is futa avoidable? or is ntr avoidable? questions have become such a meme on this site especially when all it takes is to look at the first page comments to see the answer.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
One issue here (I know this is a fantasy)... but ... real life hermaphrodites usually have microscopic dicks... and smallish tits...

• Angry
Reactions: MomijiH
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes