Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
To be fair, browsing the latest games I only found out it was futa when I actually opened this page. Perhaps if the main image displayed the futa element more clearly that could help prevent future disappointment.
On "Latest Games & Updates" you can hover the mouse cursor over a game for a sec and it'll display the tags to you clearly.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I hovered my mouse over it and saw the first few images, keep in mind that when you scroll down the tags dissapear as well. This is on PC for the record. The extra genitalia is completely hidden when viewed from the Latest Games & Updates page, perhaps having the penises more visible in the main poster and featured more heavily in the preview images would be ideal to prevent future misunderstanding. As the only preview image featuring futa was number 7.
That's your own fault. Even under More About The Game, below the overview, it says "This game contains futanari and femdom themes. It contains unavoidable futanari on male, futanari on female, humiliation etc. If these bother you, then this game might not be for you." So you had three warnings before going to the images: the banner, the more info, and the tags. Cmon.

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
Looks good, i like this theme, too bad it's not exactly my taste, there are a lot of games with these themes but I don't see much in which there's futa on male and futa on female with female protagonist or futa protagonist, at least not a Ren'Py games. Since it has sissification, maye turn the protagonist into futa also it would be interesting but there would be problems with the transformation content.

Reactions: brayet

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To be fair, browsing the latest games I only found out it was futa when I actually opened this page. Perhaps if the main image displayed the futa element more clearly that could help prevent future disappointment.
On "Latest Games & Updates" you can hover the mouse cursor over a game for a sec and it'll display the tags to you clearly.
Or they could just select exclude futa/trans before checking the latest updates :unsure:

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
There should definitely be a 'conquering the futa' route, like either avoiding being a bottom or literally making all or just Olivia submissive to you, because it seems Olivia is the main female* lead. I know the target demographic for this game is men who like futanari on men, but it wouldn't hurt to open the demographic just a tiny bit more.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
General opinion: nice!
MC is quite unlikable early on, but gets better.
Women and futas are all hot.
Hope to see more soon!

Minor continuity errors:
in the first attached image it's not Hannah who is speaking but Alex
in the second one, it's not Alex but Evelyn

Minor complaint:
too many "black screen" scene-change, especially in the begin. They break immersion and feel like the game bugged.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes