Jun 22, 2020
Man you just opened a pandoras box. It's either gonna be a hit or a flop but in the end your gonna get some experience about the test of your audience and how to approach in near future.

Although I don't hate futa character I just don't like the part where MC gets the bone if the protagonist was a futa then it's ok.
Would have given it a try.

But Good Luck to the dev.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Please don't mind the people who give you shit about not having a "dom" path or some shit like, I see it a lot but I hate when people leave a bad review because the content that they want isn't included even if that's the main theme of the game.

Imagine going to an incest focused game, reading the summery and the tags, download the game,play it and then leave a terrible review because you don't like incest, some people are cunts.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The chicks (especially the ones with the big meat) are so hot I managed to ignore the "futadom" and "sissification" tags and honestly It's pretty hot, hopefully in the future there will be more Futa on Female and the MC being the dom type of content (honestly ignore me because I'm not the target audience).

Whatever you do just keep it kinky and good luck!!

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I loved the models and I like games with futanari but the content futa on man and sisification is not for me but I wish the dev the best of luck, I hope that this game of him works because it is very difficult for these types of games to work I will not play however I'll be happy if dev can score with this first game. When I saw that it was futanari I thought it would be like the frozen past game where there are futanari characters but the MC is not sisified or gets a dick in the ass, but that game also fails because the MC does not have any sexual content with the females characters yet and all the futas already got the women, the dev in that game removed it so we don't see the futas anymore but it was a mistake. Another reason I'm not a big fan of the game is that the MC's dick is smaller than the futa's and most of us know that in these types of games, the size of the dick counts for female characters.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I have no problems with the femdom or futa, but how bad is the sandbox here?

Jun 1, 2022
Congrats on launching the first build of the game Min Thy Lord you did an absolutely awesome job as someone who was following your every update when you started the concept of the game I am glad you made this game there is a huge lack of futa milfs and curvy futas in general so this is a godsend for people like me who are looking for this type of content.

Also avoid the weirdos that come here just to hate on futa like we discussed it in the other thread these kinds of people are unavoidable and salty your no making what they want, Just wanted to say good luck I cant wait for more updates and keep creating what you want and not what others want to impose on you.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes