doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Perfectly valid! But being so redundant and insistent about how much he hates futa... he is trying to convince us or himself?

I'm half joking (am I?). but you don't need to sabotage threads with tags you despise. Just go play something else and let others enjoy their things
Yup lol... Whenever I see someone THAT insistent that he DOES NOT like something I'm always thinking the same thing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ariloxi

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it :giggle:
Yeah, this is really well done! I like how it's not completely over the top with the whole dominance angle, like the other characters are aggressive but actually respect if MC says "no". The descriptive writing is pretty good too, I've been hoping to see a game like this for a long time. Most games like this seem to lean wayyyyyy too hard into the humiliation angle and are poorly rendered/written. Everything about this so far says quality. (y)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
love the girls, look amazing and also like all the tags a lot, but any chance some incest might be involved in the future? you add that and that would be perfect?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Like others have said before me, I'm just glad the game didn't live up to its name :LOL::).
This was just the launch, you're still in the abandoned demos shadow, let's hope that this game doesn't turn out to be in this statistic, you have a game with a great potential here.

Aug 28, 2018
Why do the most impressive graphics/art games that have to turn gay :| Futa's + Milfs is fucking hot but wishing it wasn't the recieving end.... would be nice if there was a flip side to this story to choose to be dominant and not submissive... not really my thing but I can't complain as it is the creators choice. Just feels forced.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Damn people really don't like him :LOL:. I thought that was pretty standard behaviour for a self entitled NEET. But don't worry, he'll get humbled as the game progresses.
Yo so I'm not gonna ask if there's male dom or anything like that, but will the MC ever top/switch at all?

Reactions: Mr. M 11

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I know this is the theme dev is going with and not going to change it for one comment. I am cool with futa on male,
male on futa etc. But what is very cringy about this game all women and futa they have typical wide hips big breasts
like you see in some other games it doesn't make any sense, i know some people like them. I hope Dev change that
to more realistic bodies. You know be more like fit, normal size women but with a penis.
these bodies are a huge turn down, I don't know whenever i see bodies like this yuck. this is a good game no doubt hope
Dev tone down little these weird bodies and be more like Shauna i think in WVM that girl is the best but dev limited her role.
Point is make normal bodies and also penis can be little bit short, everything else is good

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
So that description is a bit ambiguous, I am cool with futa x male femdom and all that but the combination of the humiliation and futa on female tags does that mean futa cuck simulator?
This is what I'm most worried about, I'm fine with futadom and femdom stuff, I mean that's kind of the point. What I don't want is this turning into a cuckold and humiliation focused game, so it'd be nice to get some clarification on that since that'll probably be a deciding factor on whether to play it or not for A decent amount of people.

Reactions: theworstpvper

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
can someone extract the cg from this game and post it? i dont really feel like playing this + im on android

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
a 21 year old physical embodiment of sloth. After failing to secure a job (more like not even bothering with it), and spending better part of a year doing nothing but playing video games and jerking off, he is finally kicked out of his home by his dad
Wow, what a 100% accurate description of me several years ago. 5 years later in medical school and not much have changed to be honest, video games and fapping are still better than anything else that this world can offer cost\pleasure output wise. And most of the jobs IRL are totally boring shit, the prospect of which doesn't motivate me in any aspect, aside from the money issues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes