Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Just finished a playthrough and I LOVE IT! I hope the dev doesn't abandon this project (like so many other dev's)... :)

The only complaint I have is that there's black screens with text at some of the more spicy parts of the game, I hope that's not going to be standard going forward...

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
the renders are awesome, but this is one vn were i wish futa was optional so I could play 2 diff versions of the renders. humiliation stuff though...ffs the renders, just for those renders

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Great game , dev is making a game one of a kind . Hope it has male on female to , Mom content . The renders are awesome .

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
After playing it, can't see that happening.

The futa's are all very dominant and a lot stronger than him, even the normal women are bigger than him.

It gives of futadom sim vibes. I don't see the MC ever domming anyone here.
I didn't mean him always being the dom but something like if the MC is a really good boy for Olivia she might score MC some pussy, some other futa sharing some pussy/boy pussy or Olivia showing her boss her new place (or whatever Olivia's plan with the boss lady is), that kinda shit... not that it matters to much the lady's are hot enough for me to just close my eyes when the MC is getting his gutts destroyed. :p:cool:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
HOLY FUCKING SHT. Awesome renders, thick milfs + femdom + futa. I hope theres a mom in it too. Great start dev! Animations will be the icing on the cake, but with a combo of these tags i can ignore the lack of them.
All that you said I agree with one more thing I would love would be lewd sounds and for me with what you said that would be the icing on the cake for me anyway.;)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is this harem or 1 LI or just fuck around? And is blackmail optional?

Edit: Okay I guess blackmail is optional and this game is fuck around. Needs more romance action male on futa and girl action pls

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
i just hope there will be at least one wholesome not overtly fetishy path
I second this comment but wholesome and futanari doesn't seem to be something that matches in this universe, in futa's common sense there doesn't seem to be a possibility for that.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes