Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
That's your own fault. Even under More About The Game, below the overview, it says "This game contains futanari and femdom themes. It contains unavoidable futanari on male, futanari on female, humiliation etc. If these bother you, then this game might not be for you." So you had three warnings before going to the images: the banner, the more info, and the tags. Cmon.
All I'm saying is that none of this was communicated in the Latest Games & Updates page, and considering the whole game is futanari most of the preview images that pop up in the Latest Games page don't show any futa. I'm sure you would want to avoid further misunderstandings right? If so just consider this constructive feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Or they could just select exclude futa/trans before checking the latest updates :unsure:
There are great games that might have an optional or a small amount of futa, City of Broken Dreamers is mostly non futa isn't it? I would have never played that one if I did what you suggested.

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
ohhhh ok this its a ggod one i liked hope he don t abandoned the project

nice renders and for the moment history are good
keep the good work

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Question: might be possible to change MC's name in the future versions?

It's a minor preference of mine, but far from a deal-breaker.

Also: how much choice we'll get on "who gets to do what" with MC? Related: how much optional content choices?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I was doomed the moment I met Evelyn. Not only does she have a goddess like body, but she even resembles Yennefer favorite woman in The Witcher. If this was a resistance game I'd already be out. :LOL:

Reactions: Weeeed
May 21, 2019
Really loving this. I've been lurking in the dev log for months now waiting for the release. Not only is it futa on male (my favorite fetish) but the women are built just the way I like as well. Also thought it was funny seeing Alex Jones... I mean Bones ranting about the futa menace.

swedi9h-made-penis-enlarger-pumps-and-me-thie-sort-of-thing-66113380.png

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad start. As someone who likes futa, but is rather apprehensive about femdom, I don't know how much I'll end up enjoying this, but I'll keep an eye on it for now.

There are a few wrong uses of your<>you're and its<>it's, a few typos like "Here me out" and "suite yourself", and "women" where it should say "woman". A few missing periods, a couple of times where sentences just drone on without a much-needed comma. "Idk" should probably be written out.

Finally, I wonder if there's a reason the MC's name is fixed, or if the dev merely forgot to let the player rename him...

(version 0.1, SI-9)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Great renders, but completely wasted if you're not into femdom or futa on male.
Unfortunate, because with a futa protag and having the option to be the dom, would make for a great game. Not even sure if there is one that fits this niche already, so even more wasted potential. (From my pov obviously.)

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
The game looks awesome.

On another note, are people dense or do they just like whining? It's quite obviously a futa on male game, why do people come DEMANDING other kinks in the game?? i don't get it, it's not like there are thousands of harems and other shit.
You're asking the most ancient question lol. Honestly it's hard to figure out whether people like that are 15 years old or 50 years old lol. Hopefully anyone on this site is 18+ but there is a level of weird immaturity when it comes to entering a thread and then complaining about the genre. I have been wondering what it would take for me to go into the thread of a game where I didn't like the themes and begin openly complaining about it, and honestly, I just cannot figure it out, it's a mystery...

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes