May 9, 2020
Actually really like the concept of this game. Hope the dev working it till the end. One small thing is i hope the MC will have little bit bigger body overall, it would make much more nice scene in my opinion. Anyway, just my taste :D

Oct 9, 2020
After having finally tried the game (the Demo version I assume, however the first version), apart from some small problems with the dialogues that should be fixed slightly, apart from too many black scenes (empty that maybe don't bother so much, it depends on taste), I can say that this could become one of the most beautiful games on the Futanari on male / futanari genre ever made of the moment, the Graphics are almost perfect and very pleasing to the eye, the plot also we have seen a little taste of many cute promises, the structure of the environment she is beautiful and she is perfect in my opinion and the girls are sexy as hell, even the "normal" ones are very sexy. In the future it can only improve in all respects, surely we will see more spicy scenes, we will see new environments and new futanari, you just have to wait and see the progress of the game, dear Min Thy Lord I congratulated you and I thank you for giving us a game that we all wanted (for those who love the obvious genre), give us much later I recommend.

RZ900

Sep 5, 2022
thick women already liked, all games must have this
who likes bone is dog, i like meat

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
always so funny seeing the weirdos come out and complain about futa... it's obviously tagged as such and there are thousands of other non-futa options if it isn't your thing. like just ignore and don't click on it lmao

great first release and I look forward to more updates. the character models look great and it's dope to see some under-represented fetishes. good work!
They're like
i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
i think this game is in the "dick so big it looks ridiculous" territory but other than that small nitpick, looks pretty good so far, got a lot of potential for sure
I totally agree with you in this one, their horse lenght dicks completely break the immersion, how can you suck and get fucked by that dicks without end like Mr. Hands?
FB_IMG_1593108456336.jpg

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
After playing it, can't see that happening.

The futa's are all very dominant and a lot stronger than him, even the normal women are bigger than him.

It gives of futadom sim vibes. I don't see the MC ever domming anyone here.
Maybe one of the ladies will let him top them, as a treat. :giggle:

draigg

Jun 2, 2019
I totally agree with you in this one, their horse lenght dicks completely break the immersion, how can you suck and get fucked by that dicks without end like Mr. Hands?
View attachment 2083156
but at the end of the day i still really enjoy game like futadomworld who's even more absurd on that side so it's not like it's a huge problem
and it's only the very first version anyway, a lot of thing could change
but i will say, if those are custom model, the dev is really good at it so even if it look a bit weird because too big, it's still look pretty good

Last edited:
Reactions: Facilus

draigg

Jun 2, 2019
I'm not a huge fan of MASSIVE unrealistic cocks either, but I think this game is just right at the edge without going over-the-top. Personal opinion
oh yeah it's definitely fine, i said it look a bit ridiculous but i didn't mean that in a negative way, like it's a bit goofy but it's still nice, and what we got so far is at least A+ quality and i'm looking forward for the next update

Last edited:
Reactions: doku99
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes