doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I do have some ideas for that in mind for future updates ;).

I don't really have plans for an android build right now. But if anyone else can build one go ahead.

Hey, thanks for supporting! I just wanna mention here that the support I've gotten on Patreon is absolutely mind blowing to me. Thank you to you all.
Hey I'm curious, how many patrons did you gain?

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Which ones do you mean?
I'm assuming they meant the sister and Evelyn sharing the same Yennifer face model. She's not bad, but she's recognizable.

Having too many characters share the same face can get a bit awkward. OCs are always a better choice imo. Prefer that over pop culture faces.

Everything else is top tier though. Good luck with your project!

Reactions: Min Thy Lord

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I do have some ideas for that in mind for future updates ;).

I don't really have plans for an android build right now. But if anyone else can build one go ahead.

Hey, thanks for supporting! I just wanna mention here that the support I've gotten on Patreon is absolutely mind blowing to me. Thank you to you all.
If you manage to deliver consistent updates every 2~4 months, these numbers will only going up

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Honest question.

What exactly is the romance in the game?

In general I don't like to play with submissive protagonists regardless of gender, but once in a while I don't mind some femdom. And I don't really mind futa on male, but I'm not too convinced with the humiliation issue. So, taking into account that there will be unavoidable humiliation, what role does romance play in the game? If in terms of sex everything will be femdom oriented but the relationships (involving the MC) will be more romance based, or will it be more towards bondage, corruption, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Facilus

Patrik9513

Dec 4, 2017
So I have a theory.

"Min Thy Lord" might be linked or might even be "Liber Bacchus", a Dev who once started making this game called "Futadale: Becoming Hers".

He had a few really nice designs and I looked forward to the game. But then he disappeared out of the blue.

So far I've seen that the design of Alex's sister, the bed behind Evelyn and a few other things are the same as some assets used in Futadale.

Also, I do believe that the title "A Failure to Launch" might also be linked to that.

Edit: He never released the game. Just showed renders and character descriptions of what he worked on. Never had a patreon.

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Honest question.

In general I don't like to play with submissive protagonists regardless of gender, but once in a while I don't mind some femdom. And I don't really mind futa on male, but I'm not too convinced with the humiliation issue. So, taking into account that there will be unavoidable humiliation, what role does romance play in the game? If in terms of sex everything will be femdom oriented but the relationships (involving the MC) will be more romance based, or will it be more towards bondage, corruption, etc.

Thanks in advance.
They'll swirl MC's guts with their mast while are balls deep on him, romantically, of course.
That's the vibes the futas of this game gives.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Honest question.

Thanks in advance.
I asked the Dev a similar question before, here's his answer.
TL;DR: there will be some romance

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes