Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
To me, choosing between Olivia or Evelyn is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Olivia, for her flawless bronze skin, her kind yet VERY horny personality and just how plain FUCKING SEXY SHE IS!!!

Evelyn, for her Domineering personality, her deep blue eyes and her GLORIOUSLY THICC CURVES!!!

Truth be told, that's why i asked if there would be a Harem of DOMINANT FUTA'S & WOMEN option at the end of the game.

Though obviously that is LONG time away, so time will tell if it happens.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Yep, that's what I'm working on for the next update.
excellent, I did have a look at your patreon and I have just seen the news that you will bring, I only tell you this you are on the right path, you are making something amazing in every sense, we had not yet seen a game of this kind made in such a beautiful way, there are few and you are one of those and the best, so please continue like this and bring more (many beautiful futanari and many beautiful sex scenes ahaha)

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
(…) Oh and few suggestions i want to give you Min Thy Lord
1 . Animation during blowjob and pegging and also during sex scenes would be nice .
2. Ability to change MC's name.
3. Adding more models/ Girls (Futa/straight).
4. Having a Discord channel for this game would be nice like most of the other game developer has.
5. For PC version i haven't seen menu option during game play
Every time i have to enter ESC to go to menu and save the game (Don't know if Anybody faced this or not)
6. And last but not least add sex scenes with MC which we all are waiting for.
This is a pretty good list that closely matches my reaction from playing the first release. Here is my feedback though:
1. Always a plus when done well. This would all depend on the dev's skills. If they are choppy, clipping or mechanical I believe they would actually detract from the experience.
2. I've also requested this, so yes please. :)
3. I would guess this is a natural part of the development. Either a few or many.
4. They already have:
5. I also noticed this, as I missed having the quickmenu for proper use of quick-save. (I have some code-snippets for adding this as an optional toggle in Prefs. along with optional textbox, if the dev wants it.)
6. Patience young padawan :D

Arcan239

Jan 27, 2020
Really good so far. Kind of confused on something though. Is Hannah meant to be bipolar or something? Her dialogue has her switching her mood almost instantly. I don't know if that's meant to be part of the dominatrix used to getting what she wants archetype or if that's just something about her. All the characters are pretty aggressive but she definitely feels really unnatural.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Still working on it, hard to pick an exact date. I post previews and update logs on patreon. For the public the updates should be approximately every 2-3 months.
Will you consider adding an option for Male on Futa scenes ? It'll be great to see the MC fuck some futa asspussy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will you consider adding an option for Male of Futa scenes ? It'll be great to see the MC fuck some futa asspussy.
Most likely he's not, this is a full femdom/futadom game, any futa hole he gets will be on their terms amd in their control.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Let me guess with the male on futa.
The futa tells the MC what to do with him pumpin her or tells him to lay on his back while she rides him.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Yup, I'm talking about game updates as well.
I think we are talking about different things here... It has been way over that time frame with no updates other than the original release almost a month ago, which is more than 7-14 days.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I said 7-14 days "sooner". Meaning the patrons will get access to the release builds 7-14 days before the public. The release time frame is planned to be 1 to 2 months roughly for now. All of this is explained on my patreon.
Got it, thanks

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes