• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Absolutely love this game! Discovered it just now and played it through in one sitting. At the moment Olivia is my favourite Character love her design
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a sneaky suspicion there will be a cuckold scene with the sister. Do you have any plans to incorporate a piss scene?

Very interested in signing up to the patreon if it means early access to releases!

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
If my reviews get deleted so i'm going to post here also ......

Great game by the way really like the story
My only request is Don't ABANDON this game after some time.

Oh and few suggestions i want to give you Min Thy Lord
1 . Animation during blowjob and pegging and also during sex scenes would be nice .
2. Ability to change MC's name.
3. Adding more models/ Girls (Futa/straight).
4. Having a Discord channel for this game would be nice like most of the other game developer has.
5. For PC version i haven't seen menu option during game play
Every time i have to enter ESC to go to menu and save the game (Don't know if Anybody faced this or not)
6. And last but not least add sex scenes with MC which we all are waiting for.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I don't like the "futa on male" tag, if you turn him into a "sissy" or "femboy" maybe he'll play it, but the characters' appearance is very good.
I hope there will be a feminization route too, but a sissy or femboy is still a male, so your point doesnt make much sense

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a small question, with a bit of hope thrown in.

Will one of the possible planned futa's be a bbw or at least a slightly chubby beauty, with an extra thick cock?

If yes, FUCKIN MINTED MATE!!!

If not, fair enough, they all have perfect curves on them anyway.
I just love big women, thats why I asked.

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Not trying to start a fight, but where on the futa/trans scale does this sit? On one end you have mostly-realistic trans women, in the middle section you have futas who are women in every way except they have male reproductive organs instead of female, then on the far end you have true futas with both sets of organs (balls optional). No shame to any position on the scale, and I can enjoy it regardless of said position. I'm just looking for an answer as to what I should be expecting out of this before getting into it.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Not trying to start a fight, but where on the futa/trans scale does this sit? On one end you have mostly-realistic trans women, in the middle section you have futas who are women in every way except they have male reproductive organs instead of female, then on the far end you have true futas with both sets of organs (balls optional). No shame to any position on the scale, and I can enjoy it regardless of said position. I'm just looking for an answer as to what I should be expecting out of this before getting into it.
This is idealized futa, at least that is how it appears. No real life trans stuff, more like just full fantasy futa (or shemale), no vagina or anything. Someone can correct me if im wrong

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
This is idealized futa, at least that is how it appears. No real life trans stuff, more like just full fantasy futa (or shemale), no vagina or anything. Someone can correct me if im wrong
Ah, so somewhere in the middle then. Thanks for the answer. We appear to have different ideas of what an idealized futa is, but this isn't the place for that discussion. I look forward to trying it out with appropriate expectations. Maybe someday the tags will be fixed and the question won't be necessary.

Reactions: doku99

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Ah, so somewhere in the middle then. Thanks for the answer. We appear to have different ideas of what an idealized futa is, but this isn't the place for that discussion. I look forward to trying it out with appropriate expectations. Maybe someday the tags will be fixed and the question won't be necessary.
Yeah the terminology of that stuff gets really confusing. On second thought I think "dickgirl" is the most appropriate for what's in this game :)

Reactions: fun_bot and Laki IH
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes