ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not bad so far. But there doesn't seem to be a single likeable person in the entire game aside from the sister.

Reactions: doku99

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Question the "Sissification" tag are we going to dive into actual sissy stuff like cross dressing, or is it just the MC being a stubby? Asking since I like the sissy stuff, but some games don't actually go deep into it.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
futa sister banging the neighbor chick was hot as well!

Not a fan of Sandbox, but as long as its just locations then its fine.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Min Thy Lord
I like the game but, why did you remove the buttons? If I want to replay something the Skip button is a great help. The Save button also makes things a lot easier so, why remove them?

Reactions: doku99

rainyafternoon

Jan 18, 2018
Min Thy Lord
This is a great initial release, congratulations on the work! There was a nice amount of content, the art was beautiful, and the writing was very engaging, I couldn't ask for anything more:)

I was wondering if you had an idea about the timeline of when updates to this game will release?

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

RickyStiffy

Dec 22, 2019
always so funny seeing the weirdos come out and complain about futa... it's obviously tagged as such and there are thousands of other non-futa options if it isn't your thing. like just ignore and don't click on it lmao

great first release and I look forward to more updates. the character models look great and it's dope to see some under-represented fetishes. good work!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Min Thy Lord Congratulation on your game :). Renders looks beautiful and the writing makes the scenes enjoyable to watch :). It's a good first update.
I am big fan of Hannah, she is so beautiful :love:. She is a well developed character. I have a request. Maybe you don't have these plans but, I'll ask it ;).
Can you add foot domination contents with Hannah.....:LOL:? I hope you do. I really like that character :p

Dec 21, 2019
What a waste! Very nice graphics on very bad ideas. What a shame really.
Well let me know if the dev decides to make a normal game with milfs having the same figures.
The same figures, so 7 feet tall and 240 lbs? That's what you're attracted to? Interesting...

Maybe you like this stuff more than you'd care to admit :p

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes