pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
little mistake report : when you go to the bathroom on saturday (when sidney is in) it say that laureen and mum are already at shool. But there's no school this day...

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
little mistake report : when you go to the bathroom on saturday (when sidney is in) it say that laureen and mum are already at shool. But there's no school this day...
Thanks! That’s one we’ve completely missed. I’ll get that fixed for the next update.

Reactions: strenif

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks! That’s one we’ve completely missed. I’ll get that fixed for the next update.
another one : on the afternoon, you can repeat indefinitly the "speak about oedipe with your mother". I don't check if the stat increase each time. (I mean, after you do it, you finish on the map, but ou can go back to school and do it again and again)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
another one : on the afternoon, you can repeat indefinitly the "speak about oedipe with your mother". I don't check if the stat increase each time. (I mean, after you do it, you finish on the map, but ou can go back to school and do it again and again)
Thanks, That one we do know about, and will be fixed in the next update too. Please continue to report any more you find. The best place to report is on our “bug report channel. There you can see what bugs have already been reported, but most of all D.S.-Sama checks that channel a lot more often than any of the game forums like F95. And he’s much better at fixing bugs than I am.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
I hope you guys gonna fix the blue Bikini Bug any soon.
Got the blue bikini but the event won't trigger.
Jacky is not showing up in the kitchen anymore eventhough I paid the Mob more then 3 times in a row.

Unless there is a cheat code we could use to tell the game the blue bikini has been bought and is in the inventory.....

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I posted a fix for that earlier. I believe there was a save and instructions in my post on it.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
inventory.add(jacky_bikini_01)
Hmm, for event 18 I got a workaround. Activate the console and type in inventory.add(jacky_bikini_01) on the evening before the swimming event, this should trigger the "Can you try on your swimsuits..." option during Jacky's dialogue...

Event 20 is only marked as done if progress = 11. In Phone_event_screen.rpy line 467 should be if progress >= 11: instead of if progress == 11: I guess...
This helped me out with the event 18 blue bikini. Had to add the console.
Thanks

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
To hack game stats, enable console using UnRen tool, and change outlines to values you need.
Libido and respect have cap out at 10, max affection is 100.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
everytime i try to talk to jacky about oedipus assignment, the game sends me to main menu, any fix?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
everytime i try to talk to jacky about oedipus assignment, the game sends me to main menu, any fix?
Sorry for the delayed response. Did you figure this one out? Without more info, I have no idea what could be wrong. Are you using an old save from version one? Does your main game number have the same number as the patch? These are the main things that come to mind that could cause this, though a return to main menu is odd, usually there's just a ctd in these instances.

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes