ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Anyone else unable to start photoshoots with Sidney in 4d? The thing you interact with in the photostudio has disappeared after the second photoshoot with her.
Don't tell me 4d already has bug issues. Good thing I didn't try it.
But it's not suppose to be an issue. Go back to that save and change whatever you did .
Meaning do the opposite of whatever you think you did wrong.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
just download d version and task 1 is the same problem can`t finish ! download version c and you can do that ! download version d and you can do that ! download version xxx maybe then i finish this ???? and now in d version when i go from room to room i have this circles down before i don`t have those now just mix with text !!!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey everyone! Sorry that there are still bugs. I keep thinking we've got them all, and then find out our solutions to some of them didn't work, even though we tested them, and they seemed to be fixed. I'm guessing it's due to trying to test everything without having to play the game through all over again, and to do this I use the DS mod and console. So that probably screws things up so I don't get accurate test results.

I just played through from beginning to end without using these tools, focusing on the things you've reported, and I'm pretty sure I've found how to fix these things. I'll be making another build today, or a bug-fix patch, and hopefully I'll get this son of a bitch to work right.

If feel embarrassed for releasing this again with still so many flaws. My inexperience in game development is definitely showing, so I ask you again to be patient with me, and I'll keep trying to make sure this thing works the way it should.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting the following error while extracting the game.

! C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hey everyone! Sorry that there are still bugs. I keep thinking we've got them all, and then find out our solutions to some of them didn't work, even though we tested them, and they seemed to be fixed. I'm guessing it's due to trying to test everything without having to play the game through all over again, and to do this I use the DS mod and console. So that probably screws things up so I don't get accurate test results.

I just played through from beginning to end without using these tools, focusing on the things you've reported, and I'm pretty sure I've found how to fix these things. I'll be making another build today, or a bug-fix patch, and hopefully I'll get this son of a bitch to work right.

If feel embarrassed for releasing this again with still so many flaws. My inexperience in game development is definitely showing, so I ask you again to be patient with me, and I'll keep trying to make sure this thing works the way it should.
You can always turn this into a VN game end of any and future problems.
Well it will maximise end of major bugs.
It seems running all those sand box or open world games is a major drag in any game.
Not to mention the amount of time it takes to fix them. At least a VN is simpler just click decide which path to take end of version. What can be simpler?

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
can somone give the save for this one
This one is available after the first time you spy on Sidney changing in her bedroom in the afternoon. You'll just go to your computer after taking a picture of her, open the Sidney folder and then you can fap by hitting the symbol on the bottom left. The image you displayed is a daydream of the mc.

Reactions: perheiro

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This one is available after the first time you spy on Sidney changing in her bedroom in the afternoon. You'll just go to your computer after taking a picture of her, open the Sidney folder and then you can fap by hitting the symbol on the bottom left. The image you displayed is a daydream of the mc.
Oh no not one of those daydream effects.
I want to see it really happening in the next version.....make it so.

Reactions: Tinuss

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It still has issues. Maybe they should just stop trying to fix it and work on the next version.
There is no such thing as the perfect sandbox game.
Don't worry! We're multi-tasking. I've already got several scenes for the next update rendered. And I'm worried if we don't get these problems solved, they will just snowball into the next update.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes