WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I agree with your assessment, but I do have the blue bikini in my inventory. Not really sure what is going on.

I checked the save game for bikini, maybe one of them is wrong
Jacky's bikini 01Integer21474836471
images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_Jacky_bikini_1.pngBooleanTrue/FalseFalse
jacky_bikini_01Integer21474836470
Jacky's bikini 01String255 Charactersimages/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_Jacky_bikini_1.png
Jacky's bikini 01 > 2BooleanTrue/FalseFalse
invj_bikini_1Integer21474836471
futj_bikini_1Integer21474836470
If you wouldn’t mind posting your save, I’ll see if I can figure it out on my end.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Really enjoyed this game.. Some of the renders and skin textures were superb... Not sure about Lauren but Sidney and Keira? were gorgeous.. Sadly some events didn't trigger for me even with a fresh playthrough, i.e. the paywall site thing for the photographs and according to the walkthrough I'm supposed to have a scene where Megan asks to cosplay ? Anyway still enjoyed it and look forward to the next update.

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
alright i only just got the unren program and wanted to know how it would work with this game such as getting more money and increasing affection. I would appreciate the help.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi WillTylor , is there going to be more scenes with Agent Diaz dominating Lauren? Those were just a short part but they were amazing.
For sure. I've just about got the base of the story finished, and from here we can start expanding on the different story lines. Agent Diaz will definitely have a large role to play in future events, and her lust for Lauren will be important to the story.
Is there a sex scene with Mom ? Whatever I do , her story doesn't proceed.
No sex with Jacky yet, We've got a scene where Jacky and the MC masturbate in front of eachother, one where she can jack off the mc at the pool, and one where she grinds the mafia boss Joey at his club.

May 8, 2019
For sure. I've just about got the base of the story finished, and from here we can start expanding on the different story lines. Agent Diaz will definitely have a large role to play in future events, and her lust for Lauren will be important to the story.

No sex with Jacky yet, We've got a scene where Jacky and the MC masturbate in front of eachother, one where she can jack off the mc at the pool, and one where she grinds the mafia boss Joey at his club.
Thanks for replying.
I really liked the game and I would like to support you but I'm student and my student card doesn't allow online purchases. So I hope you keep going. If there is something that can take the stress out of me , is games like these. Thanks for the game. And I would really like to see more of Jacky and NTR content :D

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for replying.
I really liked the game and I would like to support you but I'm student and my student card doesn't allow online purchases. So I hope you keep going. If there is something that can take the stress out of me , is games like these. Thanks for the game. And I would really like to see more of Jacky and NTR content :D
Thanks for the compliments! Just knowing that people enjoy the game gives me a lot of motivation to keep working on it. I've been a student too, and I know how tight money can be when you're in school. Hell, I'm not even a student, and I still have to be pretty close fisted with my money. So if you can't support financially, I'm still really happy with a like on the main thread/OP, and 5 star ratings to help boost the games exposure here on F95.

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for the answer, I must say that little scene was the hottest female/female scene I have seen in very long :p awesome writing and that she is an agent somehow made it even more hot, so a very good idea there, can't wait to see the development between them. ;)

Reactions: WillTylor

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Version 0.04e:

Changelog Version 0.04e:
•Spelling and Grammar fixed (Thanks lapdragon!!)
•Fixed a bug that didn't allow the in game subscription site (Cosplay Heaven) to show explicit images.
•Fixed a bug that made it so you could not progress with Camille

And this is written on the patreon page:
This version does not work with the DS bonus gallery and patch, which is only for supporters. A version of 4e especially for supporters will be out very soon, as soon as DS fixes his laptop and gets the patch done. (So supporters will have to wait a little bit for the good stuff!)

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Version 0.04e:

Changelog:
•Spelling and Grammar fixed (Thanks lapdragon!!)
•Fixed a bug that didn't allow the in game subscription site (Cosplay Heaven) to show explicit images.
•Fixed a bug that made it so you could not progress with Camille
•A butt load of bug-fixes
•New Halloween picture in the supporters gallery
•New navigation system
•New Hint system (No longer in the portrait, now it's found on the phone)
•268 new images
•3,379 lines of dialogue
•24 new events
•New character
•2 commission pieces in the supporters gallery
And this is written on the patreon page:
This version does not work with the DS bonus gallery and patch, which is only for supporters. A version of 4e especially for supporters will be out very soon, as soon as DS fixes his laptop and gets the patch done. (So supporters will have to wait a little bit for the good stuff!)
Thanks for posting that gigan. I just fixed the change-log on my Patreon and SubscribeStar to make the changes in each update clear.

Change-log

Version 0.04e

• Spelling and Grammar fixed (Thanks lapdragon!!)
  • Fixed a bug that didn't allow the in game subscription site (Cosplay Heaven) to show explicit images.
  • Fixed a bug that made it so you could not progress with Camille
Version 0.04c-d
  • A butt load of bug-fixes
  • New Halloween image in patreon gallery
Version 0.04b
  • New navigation system
  • New Hint system (No longer in the portrait, now it's found on the phone)
  • 268 new images
  • 3,379 lines of dialogue
  • 24 new events
  • New character
  • 2 commission pieces in the supporters gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and gigan

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How does the extra gallery work? What do I do with the .rpa?
Put the rpa in the folder named "game" You will then have the option to see an extra gallery from the main menu, and in game you will see an icon on your phone that opens a cheat interface with lot's of options. Right now the patch only works for 0.04d. D.S will get a patch soon for the newest version.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for posting that @gigan. I just fixed the change-log on my Patreon and SubscribeStar to make the changes in each update clear.
You´re welcome.I have edit my post.Now there is only written what is new in the version 0.04e.I´m not sure if i should delete the text with the gallery and the patch or not

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes