WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You´re welcome.I have edit my post.Now there is only written what is new in the version 0.04e.I´m not sure if i should delete the text with the gallery and the patch or not
You should leave it. That's good info to have here.

Reactions: gigan

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, it's Thursday morning. Agent Diaz shows up, gets paid the $500, leaves, gets in her car and watches the activities in Lauren's bedroom via a spycam.

If it's Thursday morning, then why does the clock in Agent Diaz's Range Rover show 12:35?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Actually, here is the entire error text attached
Thanks for reporting this.... I feel really stupid.... It's not an actual bug, but I forgot to take an rpy file out of the renpy folder when I built the distribution. The rpy is for the next update (0.05), so I'm fixing it now, and everything will be all better soon.

Reactions: strenif

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Oh wow! Holy Shit! I never intended for this to go back to the beginning of the latest games and updates. It's mainly just a bugfix and spelling and grammar fix. "No new content!" Sorry for any confusion, or if anyone feels ripped off or disappointed. The main reason I put out a new version was because it's been a month since 0.04's original release, so now I'm putting out a free version to everyone, but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the version for the subscribers and patrons have.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1725963

still bug fixing since 10 October release (0.04b) here? and from a few posts above its still not done. not a great advert.
giving this a miss
i wonder why this is even listed on "latest updates". usually they don't do this. even huge titles like the twist only shows up with the final update once every cycle. at least, in this case the change log was super updated. so it´s no big deal. i hate, when i have to click through x thread pages to find out if it's only a fix and not an update.

Reactions: consumptionist

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The links on my SubscribeStar and Patreon have been fixed to get rid of the phone interface error.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i wonder why this is even listed on "latest updates". usually they don't do this. even huge titles like the twist only shows up with the final update once every cycle. at least, in this case the change log was super updated. so it´s no big deal. i hate, when i have to click through x thread pages to find out if it's only a fix and not an update.
That's why you always read the change logs.

Reactions: greenp

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
I have a question: i managed to get almost all of the gallery's scene, except two that i can't seem to get. It's the harem gallery scene(one only), and the first scene for the ntr gallery. It'll prolly require to re-do the game from some point, which i won't do cause it'd be really irritating, so can anyone tell what they're about? It just annoys me the fact that i missed two scenes so at least i'd like to know what i'm missing.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a question: i managed to get almost all of the gallery's scene, except two that i can't seem to get. It's the harem gallery scene(one only), and the first scene for the ntr gallery. It'll prolly require to re-do the game from some point, which i won't do cause it'd be really irritating, so can anyone tell what they're about? It just annoys me the fact that i missed two scenes so at least i'd like to know what i'm missing.
You don't have to restart the game. Just don't pay for three weeks in a row for the NTR one. The harem you had to have seen, it's where you get Sidney kicked out of her Sister bed by making it seem like she's getting handsy with her.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
You don't have to restart the game. Just don't pay for three weeks in a row for the NTR one. The harem you had to have seen, it's where you get Sidney kicked out of her Sister bed by making it seem like she's getting handsy with her.
Uh, that's weird, cause i did saw all of 'em, must be a bug on the android version then. Thanks mate.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for some reason some events are locked again the first is event 8 and the others say i have to complete the others first event 8 says to go to the lounge to help mom with cleaning on weekend morning i went there but she isn't there no scene either

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes