WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
for some reason some events are locked again the first is event 8 and the others say i have to complete the others first event 8 says to go to the lounge to help mom with cleaning on weekend morning i went there but she isn't there no scene either
Sorry, this event doesn't exist. I accidentally built some of the next updates code into the latest build. It's all fixed now. Download a fresh version from my or . The version on this website still has that error.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT could you replace the links from the op with this? This are the official links from the patreon page

You can actualy delete from the op under the patches the link for Unofficial "broken phone" bugfix too because the new links for the version fix that bug

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
How can I increase Sidney's Libido or Submission points? I can't able to complete her first choice of photoshoot

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
is the NTR route bugged? i can't seem to get blowjob from Megan eventhough i picked NTR options from Matt. i went to toilet on the afternoon and clicked on the stall door and the scene wont triggered. I even change the NTR route settings on the phone.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
is the NTR route bugged? i can't seem to get blowjob from Megan eventhough i picked NTR options from Matt. i went to toilet on the afternoon and clicked on the stall door and the scene wont triggered. I even change the NTR route settings on the phone.
Not sure why this is happening to you. I just tested it out with the latest build to make sure it's not bugged, and it all works like it's supposed to for me. When you click on the stall door, does it say anything?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not a fan of multiple releases bearing the same version number. :unsure: IMHO if they are different the version number should be different as well. Doesn't have to be a full step in the number series - could just be 0.04ea or something like it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I did start out playing this game however it lacked lesbian content imho I had to filet it out of my games list keeping the cream of the crop as it may...perhaps if the time comes for it to grow more, then I will look into replaying this game

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
File "C:\\AFamiliarVenture-004e-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.04e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 202, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 232, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 234, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 249, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 251, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 253, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 361, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 361, in <module>
NameError: name 'fixed_bulb' is not defined

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
File "C:\\AFamiliarVenture-004e-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.04e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 232, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 234, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 249, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 251, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 253, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 361, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 361, in <module>
NameError: name 'fixed_bulb' is not defined
did you redownload the game? WillTylor has released a bug fix on his patreon page and i post the links here.They are now on the op.I think this is fixed too in the new version

Reactions: pogo741852

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
did you redownload the game? WillTylor has released a bug fix on his patreon page and i post the links here.They are now on the op.I think this is fixed too in the new version
This is what I am talking about above. You see the release version number and think " I've already got this".

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This is what I am talking about above. You see the release version number and think " I've already got this".
ok maybe he should have changed the letters, but is it to hard to read at least the last page? for example here on this page Willtylor wrote that he posted a new version on patreon and the 4th post under him i post the new version with the bug fix

Reactions: JohnJG

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry, this event doesn't exist. I accidentally built some of the next updates code into the latest build. It's all fixed now. Download a fresh version from my or . The version on this website still has that error.
Meanwhile you're sitting there giggling yourself silly while we go nuts trying to do an event that doesn't exist. Hah! Gotta love it. :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes