WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so what is event 25? no hints showing have everything else done
That's an old bug. Are you playing the latest version? The event is to "catch Matt and Megan Fucking" in the locker room. When you go to talk to Jacky about the Oedipus assignment, and then you get the choice to look for them, or go to Jacky's office, choose to go look for them.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok the bug start just after Camille start is maid Duty (at the lounge), I juste open the site after that and the bug occure (I send a capture to proove it View attachment 459454
I've tried several times to re-create the scenario and bug that you described, but so far it doesn't do this to me. Would you mind sending me your save file so I can try to figure this out?

And if this happens to anybody else, please let me know.

Altaire50

Mar 4, 2019
I've tried several times to re-create the scenario and bug that you described, but so far it doesn't do this to me. Would you mind sending me your save file so I can try to figure this out?

And if this happens to anybody else, please let me know.
Ok, you can test with the last save

Reactions: UraN82

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Event 16 was a bug from previous versions. It's been fixed, but to tick it off you will need to replay the event after you've downloaded a latest version of the game.
event 23 is one of the options you choose from the agent Diaz visit. After completing event 21 you should get a hint from the phone that you will have a visitor on Thursday, and to complete the event you have to pay off Diaz. What happens when you complete event 21 and you click on the hint "???" Is it blank? Does it still say you have to complete 21 first?

You must have downloaded this in the couple hours that I had a faulty build up. Download it again, it's fixed now.

Nothing hard core yet, but it's coming. (and they will also be avoidable.) NTR events are; that Jacky gives the mob boss a lap-dance and he cums on her, It is possible for Jacky to jack off Matt at the pool, and Agent Diaz dominates, to a degree, Lauren in her bedroom.
I hope we will see the stepdad fuck mom and sisters in future thats a good ntr and he seems like an asshole

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, you can test with the last save
Well, I was able to re-create the bug using your saves, but in so doing, now all of my saves have the exact same bug, where they didn't have it at all before. (SMH) For a temporary solution, you can just open up the cosplay heaven website, and make sure you close it out with the "images video" tab selected. I'll try to figure out the problem and solution, but I'm worried it's going to involve erasing all my saves, including the persistent saves in the AppData folder. I'd be really interested to know if anyone else has this bug. Please report if you do!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
How to activate the patch ?
How to active the incest patch ?
Where to extract the incest patch ?
Where to put the incest patch file ?
Incest patch not working
--- go see pic ---
AFamilyVenturePatchGuide.jpg
(Please pin/place/link this picture in 1st post, so new people like me won't wasting time searching how to install the incest patch, because the original instruction is on another thread)

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
Well, I was able to re-create the bug using your saves, but in so doing, now all of my saves have the exact same bug, where they didn't have it at all before. (SMH) For a temporary solution, you can just open up the cosplay heaven website, and make sure you close it out with the "images video" tab selected. I'll try to figure out the problem and solution, but I'm worried it's going to involve erasing all my saves, including the persistent saves in the AppData folder. I'd be really interested to know if anyone else has this bug. Please report if you do!
I had the same issue just now, with the same fix.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Advance photoshoot plot to the point where you have a "supporters" tab on the cosplay website.
2. Open cosplay website, go to "supporters" tab.
3. Click the large black X in the top-right corner to close cosplay website.
4. Keep clicking the black X and power button to log off the PC.

After that you'll be stuck with the cosplay website image floating over most other images in the game.

Steps to fix:
1. Go back to the cosplay website.
2. Change tab to "Images/videos"
3. Close the cosplay website and log off the PC.

Reactions: WillTylor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Steps to reproduce:
1. Advance photoshoot plot to the point where you have a "supporters" tab on the cosplay website.

After that you'll be stuck with the cosplay website image floating over most other images in the game.

Steps to fix:
I had the same bug. As a side note, it doesn't actually seem to affect all saves. Once it happens, you're placed into some weird state where that bug persists. If you close the game, open the game again, and load a different save, you shouldn't see the bug. (At least, this is how I got away from it initially.) However, if you get in that state (which state does seem to get stored in a save file), it persists so long as you have the game open — unless you follow Brauggi's steps above.

So, you can save the strange state, but if you've just restarted the game and haven't gotten into that state yet, saves that haven't stored that state with them appear to be fine.

Altaire50

Mar 4, 2019

Steps to reproduce:

Steps to fix:
Ok, the fix works, thanks

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
Is it as simple as calling
Code:
Hide SupportsPageImage
when the cosplay site X button is pressed?
Or would something more complicated be needed? Like creating an iterable object that stores the names of all the images/layers used on in the website UI, and then destructively looping through that object and hiding them all (unless already hidden) when the X button is pressed?

I know very little about Python and RenPy so i'm curious to know how you've chosen to handle the multitude of UI elements that a game like this needs. :)

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016

here this should be the proper incest fix now let me know if the bugs are gone too

I just tried this on the latest version. It unfortunately does not work
The issue is line number 213 in 'scripts.rpy' file. (I extracted the scripts.rpa file and decompiled the game)
It hard codes '$ persistent.patreonsafe = True' .
It is in the 'start' label. And therefore it NEVER can be set to false
When this line is commented out, it fixes everything.

This results in patreonsafe always being on.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
So Event 8 says to check in Lounge on weekends at Morning to see Jacky cleaning, I have never seen her. In the walktrhough it says that event 8 is to seperate Jackie and Sidney which I have done, and now I can't cemplete Event 12 or 29

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes