Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a glitch in the script (i suppose): when entering the computer in MC's room, opening the cosplay site, looking at the supporter pictures and exiting the site and the computer like this (from the supporter page), after i move to another location, the cosplay site image keeps coming back, and i'm stuck in a loop: exit computer, move elsewhere, looping back to the computer etc. etc. Somebody try it, is that a real problem or is just me?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I downloaded it just one hour ago and started playing. And some more: Sidney sleeping in MC's room, at weekends early morning why is she laying in the lounge?

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
I downloaded it just one hour ago and started playing. And some more: Sidney sleeping in MC's room, at weekends early morning why is she laying in the lounge?
A page or so back the developer released a hot-fix for the supporter page issue, it's not hard to find.

As for Sydney, that's normal, reading her dialogue when she first starts to sleep in your bed would have revealed why she's in the lounge in the early moring period.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I found a glitch in the script (i suppose): when entering the computer in MC's room, opening the cosplay site, looking at the supporter pictures and exiting the site and the computer like this (from the supporter page), after i move to another location, the cosplay site image keeps coming back, and i'm stuck in a loop: exit computer, move elsewhere, looping back to the computer etc. etc. Somebody try it, is that a real problem or is just me?
The fix for this is now displayed on the OP.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
she's not supposed to be sleeping with you, so she sneaks off before the mom wakes up

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
mom and son masturbate together in school office,but when he gets a hard on against her after paying off mafia he runs away.wtf.this game is going around in circles.surely if their relationship is up to jacking off in front of each other,getting a hard on should be no problem.in fact a chance to grind it into her a bit.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
mom and son masturbate together in school office,but when he gets a hard on against her after paying off mafia he runs away.wtf.this game is going around in circles.surely if their relationship is up to jacking off in front of each other,getting a hard on should be no problem.in fact a chance to grind it into her a bit.
Good point.... Thanks for the suggestion

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes