strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Eh... sorta kinda but not really.

The MC does a photo shoot of the girls against a green screen and adds 'wolves' in post production. So technically there is a image of wolves banging a girl but it doesn't actually happen in the game

Reactions: bosa43

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Didn't she tell him already that she hacked his cams?
Last time I checked Officer Diaz is laughing at the player after getting payed and enjoying she show thinking how he made spyig on the family easy for her by installing those cams... but she never explicity tells him.
And he never has a reason to suspect a thing since she isn't even droping hints about what happened at her next visit.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
ok have played both ways family and no-family and so far the only sex that i have seen is jerking off and 1 blowjob is that all they are

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
About to start this game, is the incest patch part of the Dev's initial intention?

froste

May 1, 2018
the photoshoot with corruption is best part of the game imo - any news on when there will be some more added? also, anyone know if there are any other photoshoot style activities in any other games?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If I recall correctly, Ryan wants to get Jackie and Cam in on the photo shoots as well but it won't be cosplay. I believe Will said he was thinking for them it'd be more fancy cloths and lingerie.

I am eager for some more Mandy. The preview the Dev put out for the next release has her in it so hopfuly we get to start hang out with her.

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.04e

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

- (Updated - 14.11.2019)

- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Patched Android please..

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Then I should say a better update would be to make him smart enough to pull down the cams.
He needs to put up another cam she doesn't know about and record her taking money, wait a week and record her with Lauren then blackmail her for $$ and some of that "Bi-Cop Muscle Pussy". Nothin' but a thought.

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes