Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just re-downloaded the game and I'm still unable to catch Jacky cleaning the lounge during the weekend, what might I be missing?

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I just re-downloaded the game and I'm still unable to catch Jacky cleaning the lounge during the weekend, what might I be missing?
Haha.....Sorry. That was my bad for accidentally posting a version of the game that I hadn't removed all of the 0.05 updated stuff. If you downloaded the game again, you should notice that the hints no longer talk about Jacky cleaning on the weekends. That's an event that's coming in 0.05. So you'll just have to wait!

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I need help, Im at event 27 with the tomb raider photoshoot with Sidney. I bought every studio item and I got 10libido, but I cant get submission point because the photoshoot without any option only give +2 libido and +1affection.

And the first option require submission at 5 or more (I got 2).

Is there another way in the game to get submission point with Sidney?
Every time you get Sidney to successfully complete an option in the photoshoot, you get a submission point. So you may have to repeat the event a few times to farm enough submission points to get the event rolling.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The trick is to not have her get pissed off and storm off. You've got to end the shoot without pushing her to far.

Reactions: WillTylor

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Does the incest patch not work with the current version? I put it in the game folder like you typically would, but it still has quite a lot of text that leads me to believe it's using the non-incest aspects. The uploaded pictures folder on the MC's computer uses the one saying Jacky instead of the one I can see in the incest_images folder within the patch files that says Mom. Is there something that isn't typically done that I'm missing?

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does the incest patch not work with the current version? I put it in the game folder like you typically would, but it still has quite a lot of text that leads me to believe it's using the non-incest aspects. The uploaded pictures folder on the MC's computer uses the one saying Jacky instead of the one I can see in the incest_images folder within the patch files. Is there something that isn't typically done that I'm missing?
you must activate the patch ingame.here has someone makes screenshot from that

Reactions: jaredh72

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
The Cosplay bug is still happening. I have downloaded the newest version (4e) and started a new game. After getting the bug I even downloaded the patch in the OP. I think we need another fix.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The Cosplay bug is still happening. I have downloaded the newest version (4e) and started a new game. After getting the bug I even downloaded the patch in the OP. I think we need another fix.
What bug is that?

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
What bug is that?
My issue was I believe also mentioned several other times in this thread. After hitting subscribers on cosplay haven I had the cospaly haven screen popping up every time the screen refreshed (such as moving room to room) However when I went back to an earlier save I was able to complete current content without a recurrence. Not sure why that worked but it did.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
My issue was I believe also mentioned several other times in this thread. After hitting subscribers on cosplay haven I had the cospaly haven screen popping up every time the screen refreshed (such as moving room to room) However when I went back to an earlier save I was able to complete current content without a recurrence. Not sure why that worked but it did.
hmmm.... I know the "Cosplay Heaven fix patch" on the op cleared that up for most people. Make sure to allow the file to replace what's currently in the game folder. If that doesn't work, another temporary solution to the problem was to;
1. Go back to the cosplay website.
2. Change tab to "Images/videos"
3. Close the cosplay website and log off the PC.
I'll see if I can figure out why it's still giving some people problems.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting game but if I got it correctly the ntr route is only for the mother, right? Too bad :\

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
OK, I might have figured out what's going on. I uploaded the fix being named "sripts.rpa" But when you download it from this site, it puts a number and then an underscore before the name {scripts}. To make the fix work correctly, you have to erase the number and underscore from the file name. Example.... change "473587_scripts.rpa" --> To just "scripts.rpa." I don't know why a number gets put in front of the name in first place. If you don't chang the name, it won't overwrite the faulty code.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
OK, I might have figured out what's going on. I uploaded the fix being named "sripts.rpa" But when you download it from this site, it puts a number and then an underscore before the name {scripts}. To make the fix work correctly, you have to erase the number and underscore from the file name. Example.... change "473587_scripts.rpa" --> To just "scripts.rpa." I don't know why a number gets put in front of the name in first place. If you don't chang the name, it won't overwrite the faulty code.
That was not the issue. I knew that I needed to drop the numbering and did so. I think the issue is that the bug had happened before I loaded the fix so the fix did not help. Once I went to an older (pre-bug ) save the fix worked. At least that is my very uneducated theory. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I am having issues with showing the progress screen from the cellphone. it keeps kicking me out into an error page every time I tried to check it.

I wanted to see what events I have left as I feel like I might be at the end of it, but I cant see it since the progress screen wont show up. any ideas? should I just re-unpack the game and transfer the save files?

also I dont seem to ever get the megan blowjob scene after the first photo shoot. does this only happen for the loyalty path?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes