Dec 27, 2017
How to activate the patch ?
How to active the incest patch ?
Where to extract the incest patch ?
Where to put the incest patch file ?
Incest patch not working
--- go see pic ---
View attachment 459627
(Please pin/place/link this picture in 1st post, so new people like me won't wasting time searching how to install the incest patch, because the original instruction is on another thread)
Looking for some help please?

Running current version 0.04e on Windows pc.
- I have downloaded the incest patch and placed it in the game folder, where I have extracted the zip file. (also tried it prior to unzipping)
- my game folder is exactly the same as in the file explorer image above.
- when I start the game the triangle in the top left is not clickable, there is nothing active other than the Continue, Return and menu items at the bottom.

I have tried it in windowed and fullscreen but nothing seems to activate the patch?

Any ideas/suggestions where I am going wrong please? Sorry to be a pain.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a question. Is there any sex scene in this version without count fap at pc?

The Agent said if you have any further action with Lauren she will include you in action. Is this in future version?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Looking for some help please?

Running current version 0.04e on Windows pc.
- I have downloaded the incest patch and placed it in the game folder, where I have extracted the zip file. (also tried it prior to unzipping)
- my game folder is exactly the same as in the file explorer image above.
- when I start the game the triangle in the top left is not clickable, there is nothing active other than the Continue, Return and menu items at the bottom.

I have tried it in windowed and fullscreen but nothing seems to activate the patch?

Any ideas/suggestions where I am going wrong please? Sorry to be a pain.
You can't just click anywhere on the triangle, it has to be exactly on the dot of the exclamation mark. You will know you've done it right if the warning sign changes, and there is no longer a sentence about the characters not being related.

Hi everyone,

I have a question. Is there any sex scene in this version without count fap at pc?

The Agent said if you have any further action with Lauren she will include you in action. Is this in future version?
Sex, and more agent Diaz interactions, will be in future versions. Right now, it is only during the fap sequences. The X-mas update that is coming out, just might have have some content that will satisfy you. You can see some of the details in my Patreon .

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do you raise Sydney´s submission? She´s on 2 right now so I can not go any further during the photoshoots :/

Reactions: Wookie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you raise Sydney´s submission? She´s on 2 right now so I can not go any further during the photoshoots :/
What all have you done with her so far? I don't have the WT in front of me, but IIRC most if not all of the photoshoot options increase her submissiveness. If you've done all of the night stuff with her, I think you should have enough to do the first few posts, which should increase her submission a little each time.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What all have you done with her so far? I don't have the WT in front of me, but IIRC most if not all of the photoshoot options increase her submissiveness. If you've done all of the night stuff with her, I think you should have enough to do the first few posts, which should increase her submission a little each time.
I cant even start the first option in the photoshoot. Just gonna try increasing it in the house, I guess :D Or does anyone know the console command to get libido/submission to a value of my choice?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I cant even start the first option in the photoshoot. Just gonna try increasing it in the house, I guess :D Or does anyone know the console command to get libido/submission to a value of my choice?
The trick is to end the photoshoot without upsetting her. So if her libido is only at 5 you won't be able to pick the first option. Just end the shoot and go back the next day.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Am I only supposed to see 10 photos in the online cosplay gallery?
None of the latest Lauren shots seem to appear there, nor any of the Sidney shots?

Disregard, played on a bit further and have now unlocked the supporter section of the gallery so all okay :)

Last edited:

bajakim

Dec 16, 2019
Hi!
First, thx a lot for that great game! Is a little so much addict for me;)

But i got a problem and i cant solve... Where can i find event 8,12 and 29?? i got the last version (0.04e)

Thx a lot again for that game (i hope you can understand my english cause its not my mothertong)

P.S. I Hoppe more contact with Sidney... so nice girl;)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi!
First, thx a lot for that great game! Is a little so much addict for me;)

But i got a problem and i cant solve... Where can i find event 8,12 and 29?? i got the last version (0.04e)

Thx a lot again for that game (i hope you can understand my english cause its not my mothertong)

P.S. I Hoppe more contact with Sidney... so nice girl;)
Have you used the walkthrough, it is very helpful.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Is the ic patch supposed to do more than change the names of Jacky and Tony? if so, was there a way to update the script to match the change?

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Love the photoshop work in the game. I'd love to see it play into some real occurrence in the game. Maybe she finds it on his PC, gets some ideas, finds it strangely arousing. ..yada yada yada. ..

Reactions: WillTylor

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is the ic patch supposed to do more than change the names of Jacky and Tony? if so, was there a way to update the script to match the change?
It changes quite a lot and even adds some dialog.
Jackie is his mom
Sidney and Lauren are his sisters
Mandy is his cousin
Camille is his Aunt.
Not sure what you think is missing?

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
It changes quite a lot and even adds some dialog.
Jackie is his mom
Sidney and Lauren are his sisters
Mandy is his cousin
Camille is his Aunt.
Not sure what you think is missing?
I know how its supposed to go. Did a new save, activated the patch, and played until the point in the walkthrough right after you separated Sidney and Lauren and it no longer follows a specific daily plan. Noticed quite a bit of the dialogue still acted as if the Jackie was Ryan's court appointed babysitter instead of his mom.

Didn't know why it was happening, so I asked. Then I noticed I had this file that's supposed to go with scenes meant for AFV .05. Plugged it in, fixed the slight error (missing " at end of a line), started another new game to test. The script lines up properly so far. Although I'm only at the very first strip scene in my newest save.

Didn't try anything else besides reloading the script after applying that file, so I'm currently unsure if it really affected anything or if I just needed to reload the script with the patch active. Too lazy to try anthing else at the moment.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes