WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Oh yeah, maybe... They also might be referring to the Subscribestar version of the game. It comes with the ipatch already included. If you have the Patreon version of the Xmas update, you can get the ipatch from
Enoras
You can activate the patch on the age verification page by clicking on the period of the left exclamation mark, or by opening up the phone in game, and clicking on the tiny light at the top of the phone. To install the patch, simply place it in the folder named “game.”

Reactions: D Dog

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Really can't get behind games that don't allow you to choose your own name.
the link on the OP that is called "gallery unlocker" is a DS Mod that allows you to choose your own name.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Would be super helpful if the change-logs showed how much of an update is NTR. Cant tell if updates are worth downloading or not.
The Xmas event has one total loyalty route, one total ntr route, and two mixed routes. The options are very obvious, in fact you will see "NTR warning" on those choices. You won't get NTR'd without giving your consent first.

Reactions: hakarlman

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The Xmas event has one total loyalty route, one total ntr route, and two mixed routes. The options are very obvious, in fact you will see "NTR warning" on those choices. You won't get NTR'd without giving your consent first.
how to start the xmas stories ???

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how to start the xmas stories ???
You have to reach a certain point in the game first. Look at the hints on the phone, and the Xmas event is the last event on the list. Complete it’s requirements, and then the event will trigger when you go to sleep.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
You have to reach a certain point in the game first. Look at the hints on the phone, and the Xmas event is the last event on the list. Complete it’s requirements, and then the event will trigger when you go to sleep.
dam i only played the jacky route :/
do you mind sharing a save for the fourm here with the NTR and th other route bfore the xmas
its alot to do before the xmas event

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
do you mind sharing a save for the fourm here with the NTR and th other route bfore the xmas
If you are wondering what you need to do you have to complete Sidney's photo-shoot and then join her in bed.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This save will trigger the Xmas event when you sleep. But I don't know if it's good to play any other events on. A lot of my saves are used testing content for future updates, and without the updated code, there could be some weird bugs. But try it, and let me know if it doesn't work for you. This Xmas event does have spoilers though, if you haven't played the events leading up to it, you might be a little bit lost, especially if you haven't encountered Agent Diaz yet.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes