strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know the last patch was done by Will instead of his coder D.S. because D.S.'s computer crashed so maybe it's a bit off.

bajakim

Dec 16, 2019
Yo!
Finaly i cant close even 8,12 and 29.
So i try in new game cause i cant play even 8 at the end of the game.
If anybody know some issue...
Good game!

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Whats that picture on first post where Ryan is fucking Sidney on computer chair? Theres no scenes/gallery pictures like that on game itself? Feeling baited.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Whats that picture on first post where Ryan is fucking Sidney on computer chair? Theres no scenes/gallery pictures like that on game itself? Feeling baited.
Haha.... Check out this post. Like I said, on every other page.;)

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Finished the Xmas update. Without posting any spoilers, let me say that I loved the first part, I LOVED the second part, and I hated the third part.

But loved it overall!

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

Enoras

Oct 2, 2017
so.... can someone please upload the non Patreon Version? I would plege it but i don´t have a Kredit Card or Paypal....

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
so.... can someone please upload the non Patreon Version? I would plege it but i don´t have a Kredit Card or Paypal....
Are you talking about the popup message from mega ink about the IP address for this file reached its limit? Or I'm missing something?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Are you talking about the popup message from mega ink about the IP address for this file reached its limit? Or I'm missing something?
That’s probably your own personal limit you’ve reached with Mega. They put a limit on how much data you can transfer in a 24 hr period, and on a free account, it’s not very much.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
That’s probably your own personal limit you’ve reached with Mega. They put a limit on how much data you can transfer in a 24 hr period, and on a free account, it’s not very much.
I think that was what he or she was referring to in the post above mine.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes