Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

A Family Venture [v0.4e Xmas] [WillTylor] Compressed

Original Size: 1.44 GB
Compressed: 201 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I gave this game many tries... but its just wayyyyy too repetitive and I always end up quitting after 15 minutes or so. Its a shame, I was quite enthusiastic about this game on first release. Events that only trigger on certain days. Forced to go through all days doing the same thing over and over. Building stats by watching the same scenes over and over again. Its just not a very fun experience.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have to say I normally hate Holiday specials in games, but this one was pretty well done.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
NTR route gets more love again, im out im done with this game and developer (no name change) yeah i used the mod, but still this should be a option at the start of a new game......

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I thought the ntr was avoidable by the very first choice not to share the mother with his classmate. Granted it has been a long time since I played so I could be wrong.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Is the android version current I'd try the computer but mine crashed so yeah my phone is all I got for now

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.04e

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

- Incest Patched

- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Is this updated to include the christmas edition just curious

Mar 14, 2019
OKay, so I've been orbiting this game for some time now, and as far as I knew you couldn't even fuck the redhead sister yet. But seeing this game tagged with "pregnancy", I request a full status report.
So, what's the pregnancy content in this game? As in, is it just ending, some dirty talking, or..?

Reactions: ViperDevlin44

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.04e

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

- Incest Patched

- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Bro, We are waiting for your upd. Add pls Hide text- option too. <3

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I will wait until the m.c can go all the way with the teacher [ The Loyal Path] before I become a patrion again for this game . let me know wean that becomes available content until then see ya

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
OKay, so I've been orbiting this game for some time now, and as far as I knew you couldn't even fuck the redhead sister yet. But seeing this game tagged with "pregnancy", I request a full status report.
So, what's the pregnancy content in this game? As in, is it just ending, some dirty talking, or..?
You travel to the future and fuck your pregnant family members. Good update, puts the dick in Charles Dickens.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes