andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
patch does not appear to be working or i do something wrong as you can see in the game folder the incest patch is showing yet i still just refer to jacky as she took us in

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
patch does not appear to be working or i do something wrong as you can see in the game folder the incest patch is showing yet i still just refer to jacky as she took us in
Make sure you activate it, either when you begin the game by clicking on the period of the left exclamation mark on the age verification screen, or in game by clicking on the tiny light on the top of the phone.

Reactions: YinBlack and waffel

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait what?
Yeah, I know. Crazy but fun scenes.

I feel like some scenes could have been taken a bit farther. Like the non-NTR option for Diaz could be to give her more money for a devil's foursome. Or a team up with Dad to double team Mom. Maybe get some Netori worked in there if you are actively outdoing Dad. Since you didn't have to worry about time paradoxes, woulda been hilarious to inseminate Mom in the past. Make like Fry in Futurama.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

I feel like some scenes could have been taken a bit farther. Like the non-NTR option for Diaz could be to give her more money for a devil's foursome. Or a team up with Dad to double team Mom. Maybe get some Netori worked in there if you are actively outdoing Dad. Since you didn't have to worry about time paradoxes, woulda been hilarious to inseminate Mom in the past. Make like Fry in Futurama.
Haha!... I love that Futurama, “Oooh, a lesson in not changing history from "Mr. I'm-my- own-grandpa".

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Anyone know how to complete event 16? The hint tells me to get Lauren's libido to 10 and then use bedroom spy cam but after doing it its not being marked as completed?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to complete event 16? The hint tells me to get Lauren's libido to 10 and then use bedroom spy cam but after doing it its not being marked as completed?
That is an old bug. What version of the game are you playing? Compressed? Android? Pre-0.04e?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Huh.... and you saw Lauren’s masturbation scene in the bedroom? Maybe you have a corrupted save? I’m not totally sure. You could send me your save if you want, and I’ll take a look.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

That's too kinky for me lol I'm tempted to google "devil's foursome" but I have a feeling it's pure degeneracy :ROFLMAO:

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Huh.... and you saw Lauren’s masturbation scene in the bedroom? Maybe you have a corrupted save? I’m not totally sure. You could send me your save if you want, and I’ll take a look.
I already did get the Lauren bedroom masturbation scene and my old save didn't work so I started a new game today.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I am curious though, how others would introduce conflict into this story, if not by NTR. If you have any really good ideas, I might ask your permission to steal them.
That's a joke right? I mean reality exists right? Do you think that instantly after you fail woo a girl she'll go and sleep with the next door neighbor or the school bully and then you'll somehow end up coming across them fucking? No. That's not how it works. It makes zero sense. I think the worst case of it all would be Agent Diaz, that might be the worst addition to any game I have ever seen, talk about something for the sake of something, and that something isn't story. The only character in this game with realistic NTR is with the mother, all the others is so forced that it does make "This game is harem building type game." seem like a lie. If your only option to having "conflict" in the story is that it ends with NTR, it shows a sever lack of an ability to be a writer. Not to mention that you have conflict currently in the story that doesn't even have to end in NTR. You just choose to force it on in the end. It would be 100x more realistic if instead of forcing a sex scene that the MC somehow stumbled his way into by the graces of gods will, if instead you just ruined the chances with the girl and that was that, like in real life. There's literally so many thing you could do, yet for some reason all the ones you choose end up in NTR. Everyone of them in fact. If your game is truly a Harem builder, well guess what, it doesn't show. Like someone else said, this seems more like The Tyrant, rather then a WVM, or Lust Epidemic. I mean there's literally no sign of a harem anywhere, but NTR is around every corner, and every update this just increases. If you want to build a Tyrant or Spellbook clone, you're doing good, If you want to build a harem builder, your not even attempting.

Here's a tip, the more you use a "consequence" the more it loses its punch.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That's a joke right? I mean reality exists right? Do you think that instantly after you fail woo a girl she'll go and sleep with the next door neighbor or the school bully and then you'll somehow end up coming across them fucking? No. That's not how it works. It makes zero sense. I think the worst case of it all would be Agent Diaz, that might be the worst addition to any game I have ever seen, talk about something for the sake of something, and that something isn't story. The only character in this game with realistic NTR is with the mother, all the others is so forced that it does make "This game is harem building type game." seem like a lie. If your only option to having "conflict" in the story is that it ends with NTR, it shows a sever lack of an ability to be a writer. Not to mention that you have conflict currently in the story that doesn't even have to end in NTR. You just choose to force it on in the end. It would be 100x more realistic if instead of forcing a sex scene that the MC somehow stumbled his way into by the graces of gods will, if instead you just ruined the chances with the girl and that was that, like in real life. There's literally so many thing you could do, yet for some reason all the ones you choose end up in NTR. Everyone of them in fact. If your game is truly a Harem builder, well guess what, it doesn't show. Like someone else said, this seems more like The Tyrant, rather then a WVM, or Lust Epidemic. I mean there's literally no sign of a harem anywhere, but NTR is around every corner, and every update this just increases. If you want to build a Tyrant or Spellbook clone, you're doing good, If you want to build a harem builder, your not even attempting.

Here's a tip, the more you use a "consequence" the more it loses its punch.
What are you? The Spanish inquisition of NTR? Did you come here to prove that there is a higher NTR to Loyalty ratio in this game? Did you play the game to root out every single instance of NTR that there is? Why don't you just play a game to enjoy it? If you don't like NTR, don't choose the choices that lead to it, or better yet, don't even play it. The game is clearly marked with an NTR tag. Your crusade and obsession to expose the NTR in a game, shows that maybe you have the unhealthy obsession with this certain kink. And of course it's a harem building game. The choices all move the story forward to the ultimate goal of collecting them all.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
What version are you playing? This was a bug that was fixed in the most recent version. If you are playing an older android version, you may still encounter this bug.
I'm playing the recent version, I been trying to do it since the last updates. Figured I would try on this update an it dosent work for me. The only too evens I cant get to work

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm playing the recent version, I been trying to do it since the last updates. Figured I would try on this update an it dosent work for me. The only too evens I cant get to work
I'll take a look at the code again, see if I've missed something. Would you mind sending me your save as well?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
What are you? The Spanish inquisition of NTR? Did you come here to prove that there is a higher NTR to Loyalty ratio in this game? Did you play the game to root out every single instance of NTR that there is? Why don't you just play a game to enjoy it? If you don't like NTR, don't choose the choices that lead to it, or better yet, don't even play it. Your crusade and obsession to expose the NTR in a game, shows that maybe you have the unhealthy obsession with this certain kink. And of course it's a harem building game. The choices all move the story forward to the ultimate goal of collecting them all.
And not a single point was refuted, I mean what did I expect honestly? I know know why people think this is just a NTR game, its because with this attitude it will be. Not to mention you are just wrong, so, so, wrong. Obviously every choice doesn't lead to you collecting them all, half the choices are the opposite of that, and lead you further and further away. And that's by your design. And I'm not exposing anything, whats there is there. You put it there. Its still amazing that you think every conflict has to end in NTR, like its the only reasonable choice, when its one of the most unreasonable. Again this game isnt a Harem builder, if you truly want it to be then show it.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
And not a single point was refuted, I mean what did I expect honestly? I know know why people think this is just a NTR game, its because with this attitude it will be. Not to mention you are just wrong, so, so, wrong. Obviously every choice doesn't lead to you collecting them all, half the choices are the opposite of that, and lead you further and further away. And that's by your design. And I'm not exposing anything, whats there is there. You put it there. Its still amazing that you think every conflict has to end in NTR, like its the only reasonable choice, when its one of the most unreasonable. Again this game isnt a Harem builder, if you truly want it to be then show it.
Wow! You should really consider a career in espionage. You have uncovered my secret plot to attract you to my facade of a harem game, where I will slowly corrupt your vulnerable sensibilities, and turn you all into a bunch of cuck loving idiots. Why would I do this you may ask? Well, if you all love to be cucked, then I can come around later and harvest all your ladies, and you will all thank me for the pleasure it gives you. Mwa-hahaha.....

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

A Family Venture [v0.4e Xmas] [WillTylor] Compressed

Original Size: 1.44 GB
Compressed: 201 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D
:love:(y)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes