YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. some way to activate the insest mode? prove by installing the patch but it doesn't work. I really don't understand why they got the insest ._:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Since you didn't have to worry about time paradoxes, woulda been hilarious to inseminate Mom in the past. Make like Fry in Futurama.
Haha!... I love that Futurama, “Oooh, a lesson in not changing history from "Mr. I'm-my- own-grandpa".
FYI that has already been done. In The Artifact, either part two or three, you travel back in time and inseminate grandma with your mom and aunt.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just wanted to say. I really liked the update, especially the threesome.
I hope that at some point there might be content involving pregnancy, since it's particular quite rare in Daz3D game and because I'm a pervert :sneaky:

And please do feel free to ignore the guys who sole focus seem to be rallying against certain fetishes.
That seem to be an Infestation in many threads on this forum.
Expressing one opinion It's fine, but trying to direct or simply bicker with a developer just because something doesn't float you boat is really petty I think. Not to mentioned extremely self centered.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey WillTylor just saw it was updated for a christmas event i loved it when i got on i saw event 33 was locked the phone says to make a deal with cami in the lounge which i did but it's still locked libido was i think 8 and submission was 10

Koolken256

Jun 3, 2018
Hey I'm having trouble triggering the Xmas events, any tips or do I need to complete everything else in the game before any of that content comes out?

Edit: nevermind, figured it out

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ryan always loses libido after the hot scene with Sidney, this causes one more Loop among so many in this game. The game would be much more interesting if it reduced the excessive repeated scenes,. But it's a very interesting game, anyway, congratulations to the creators.

Happy New Year

Reactions: PalmFace

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, so if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct. If you pay her at the warehouse, when the spirit takes you into the future, you will learn that you do something to Diaz that gives you leverage, and flips the situation to where you get to do something to humiliate her every week.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Correct. If you pay her at the warehouse, when the spirit takes you into the future, you will learn that you do something to Diaz that gives you leverage, and flips the situation to where you get to do something to humiliate her every week.
Wait - what? I loaded the game at that point* and re-read it after paying her, and have not seen that. Only that we were able to get her "off our backs" but that we 'already know the story' and she doesn't want records of it.

There it is: "I'm so glad you let me be part of her weekly punishment". I apologise.

And However, why does Lauren say "I'm mostly scared that I kind of like it" and "out of my pants " (among other related comments, assuming you went dowm the NTR path) when I've never let Diaz anywhere near Lauren and paid her off every time?

Zen

*Luckily I saved the game copiously during the Christmas Special. For safety reasons. Ahem.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I’ve been getting a lot of angry posts that I’ve made NTR too much of a focus in my game. So I’ll just repeat my thoughts on the subject.

This game is harem building type game. There are women presented, and your objectives are to bring them into your harem. Every good story/game needs to have conflict. Without conflict, a story has no purpose or point. I mean this is creative writing 101.

So what is the most obvious conflict in a game where you are trying to win a girl into your harem? The answer is that you lose them to somebody else. I mean what kind of reality are you trying to create in your mind, if you think that if you make a bad decision and you fail to win over the girl you’re pursuing, she decides to become completely celibate because no other man could take your place.

I know this is a game, and not reality, but a story needs to have some sort of reality, and follow the rules in this alternate reality. Stories are more relatable when this reality is close to our own. In the real world, just like any animal, we have to compete for our mates. I understand having an aversion to NTR, and for those people, I present the loyalty path. Where your good decisions result in The positive outcome, of joining another girl to your harem. For those of you that are outwardly angered to the point of trolling a developer, because there exists an alternative story line where you could possibly fail, and see real world consequences, I can’t help but wonder if this is too close to reality for you, and maybe you’ve been NTR’d too many times in reality. For those of you in this camp, I would recommend that you make good decisions when you play this game. Most of those decisions are very obvious, and the rest have actual NTR warnings when you are making the choice. Or, you could just choose not to play the game, and not troll the developer for trying really hard to write a story that has at least the basic elements of story writing.

And for this reason, NTR will continue to have a place in my game. Eventually, as the story develops, you will be able to conquer each threat you face with every girl, and won’t that victory be more sweet because you had to actually fight for her?

So now you have a glimpse of my thought process as I write out this story. I am curious though, how others would introduce conflict into this story, if not by NTR. If you have any really good ideas, I might ask your permission to steal them.
using that excuse to put ntr in a game is the same a lot of devs put big dicks in harem games, is just bad writing and bad creativity. You can make those guys harming the mc if he dont pay, beating him etc there is 1000 times better things that will make people angered at "those rivals" without having to turn them into a fetish they dont like.
I dont mind ntr so long i dont have to keep seeing those guys being thrown in my face every time even though im avoiding that route, and yet this shit happen, why whould my mc invite someone that wants to bang his girls? :FacePalm:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/512495_PoolBlue31.png

true i will never support any game developer that make ntr and sure other people will do the same, you did have potential to be a pretty good dev yet if you dont get that many supporters you know exactly why, not many people support ntr and grindfest games.
Maybe you never played Big brother, go ahead and see how it turned out for him. he did pass from 2500 patreons to 1700 and even less, he has earned some back after some time but in the end, the truth is that those that support games are the ones that define the games, going for a harem with ntr is unlikely to end well both for those that like ntr and those that dont like it. No bitching, just plain and simple opinión, i put this in ignore and pass to other game, other people that dont like it should do the same... that much i agree with you.
In any case, good luck with the game

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes