WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Wait - what? I loaded the game at that point* and re-read it after paying her, and have not seen that. Only that we were able to get her "off our backs" but that we 'already know the story' and she doesn't want records of it.

There it is: "I'm so glad you let me be part of her weekly punishment". I apologise.

And However, why does Lauren say "I'm mostly scared that I kind of like it" and "out of my pants " (among other related comments, assuming you went dowm the NTR path) when I've never let Diaz anywhere near Lauren and paid her off every time?

Zen

*Luckily I saved the game copiously during the Christmas Special. For safety reasons. Ahem.
One way you can look at it is she enjoys punishing her for the mere fact she tried to use her to extort her family, and the out of my pants, just because that was implied to be what Diaz was after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zenithtb

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Wait, there's pregnancy now ? The top tags has pregnancy but the genre tab dosen't.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I see what's going on, on picture 6.

Last edited:

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
Dude honestly, your game feels like the usual 50% vanilla / 50% ntr type of stuff. It is just like The Tyrant, The spellbook, Culture shock and other games like this. People only complain because you or maybe other people in this thread say that ntr in this game is a minor thing when in reality last update feels very 50/50 and because of that people feel like they have been misled and they feel the need to complain. Just say that your game has 2 equal routes that are vanilla and ntr. This should keep everyone as happy as possible.
Avoiding ntr in Tyrant is much tougher. Culture Shock story wise is more advanced on ntr path.In this game ntr is much easily avoidable. imo some people are just greedy and want the dev to stop the ntr route so that each update gets more content on non-ntr path.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Dude honestly, your game feels like the usual 50% vanilla / 50% ntr type of stuff. It is just like The Tyrant, The spellbook, Culture shock and other games like this. People only complain because you or maybe other people in this thread say that ntr in this game is a minor thing when in reality last update feels very 50/50 and because of that people feel like they have been misled and they feel the need to complain. Just say that your game has 2 equal routes that are vanilla and ntr. This should keep everyone as happy as possible.
It's what cuck Devs like to do, bait along non/ntr players for funds but their games themselves are pro-ntr. Every other route is vanilla and boring. I'll never support that.

Reactions: acondo

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sucks to be a cuck all your women get pregnant by other guys... but then again isn't that a fantasy? NVM.
For someone who hates to be cucked, it sounds like you only chose the ntr options, if all your girls got knocked up by someone else. You do know there is a route where you knock them up, and you can’t really miss it since there are warnings on the choices. I guess I don’t understand the motivation of people who claim to hate ntr, but go to all the effort to find every bit of ntr content possible to bitch about it later. And as far as vanilla and boring goes, how is it vanilla and boring to knock up your mom and sisters. What kind of metrics are you using to measure boring content?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
For someone who hates to be cucked, it sounds like you only chose the ntr options, if all your girls got knocked up by someone else. You do know there is a route where you knock them up, and you can’t really miss it since there are warnings on the choices. I guess I don’t understand the motivation of people who claim to hate ntr, but go to all the effort to find every bit of ntr content possible to bitch about it later. And as far as vanilla and boring goes, how is it vanilla and boring to knock up your mom and sisters. What kind of metrics are you using to measure boring content?
Testy

• Angry
Reactions: Wookie

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Dude don't even bother, you've made the NTR routes more than obvious, just keep doing what you are doing, the game is great.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok I figured I'd jump in yes I hate ntr a lot but not really for the reason most people would think. That being said give the dev a brake yes there is ntr in the game but as he said multiple times it's very easy to avoid just make the right choices. Now my one and only issue with the game so far is the grind I'm sure many others including myself would love it if the grind was reduced

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
This game is fun. I agree that some grind should be eliminated. At the beginning I thought I'd anger Lauren and see what's in store. From what I can tell all I did was stall content. Then I thought I'd be clever and buy flowers and I generated more anger. After that, I opened the console, reduced anger to 0, and forward the game went.

Eventually, the grind got repetitive so I hit the money cheat to help forward progression.

I'm not through the content but the game has been enjoyable. I'd prefer more story, drama, and suspense over repetition. Also, I'd suggest adjusting the start to avoid stalling players who are just learning the rules. Draw them in first. I thought anger might give me different scenes, but now my thought is that it's a content blocker to be avoided.

Overall, good game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes