Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
I have an issue. event 14 doesn't unlock even after buying and installing spy cam and watching the feed at night and during weekend afternoon.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Had an issue early first few days. If I was at school and clicked on house icon I ended up with both sets of icons across bottom of screen.
Other than that it was good.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Ok, having completed most of the available content and the Xmas event, here's my feedback:
1. The grind. Oh god the grind. It is a little bit tedious, as it's just so many clicks that don't progress the game much. Between earning more money, raising stats, and then permanently locking out certain ways to boost certain stats without indication, yeah, this is annoying.
2. The game also doesn't indicate which choices would advance the timer, and which ones don't. Even a clock icon to indicate that this choice will advance the timer would be useful.
3. A grindy game where the stats and numbers are difficult to access is 2x as annoying. In this case, the money you collected can only be seen by going onto the computer, then logging in to the shopping website. Similarly, you can only view the stats and the event progression by accessing the phone, which can only be accessed in the bedroom. Would be nice if you could at least use the phone anywhere.
4. Aunt Cami's event seems to be broken? I've gotten her to show up at my house crying, but she doesn't show up at the house after that.
5. The shopping website is a mess. I've accidentally bought things that I didn't want to buy, and it doesn't tell you what the items do before clicking on the item.
6. Agent Diaz is a pain because unlocking her too early adds an additional $500 to what you need to earn per week, with little in return. If I had known she'd do that, I would've grinded for the cameras earlier.

As for the NTR stuff, even tho I'm not into it, this is fine since the NTR stuff is also clearly signaled ahead of time. I just wish there was another route, the "sharing is caring" route. It would be super great if you could share the girls with the other dudes, ya know?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I have an issue. event 14 doesn't unlock even after buying and installing spy cam and watching the feed at night and during weekend afternoon.
Finally found the bug for this one, it will be fixed in the next update. For now, even though it doesn’t show as complete, just know in your heart that you did it!:HideThePain: And thanks for reporting!

Even a clock icon to indicate that this choice will advance the timer would be useful.
That’s a great idea, I’ll see what it will take to implement something like that.
the money you collected can only be seen by going onto the computer, then logging in to the shopping website. Similarly, you can only view the stats and the event progression by accessing the phone, which can only be accessed in the bedroom. Would be nice if you could at least use the phone anywhere.
Your money can be seen anytime when you open your inventory (backpack icon). This icon is available on almost every screen. Also the phone icon is available on just about every screen. You can access it from any room in the house, and at school. Is it possible you’re playing an unofficial version? Is it an Android build, or a compressed build. I’ve never tried or downloaded them, so I don’t know if they change anything to make them run smoother.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and bug reports.

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Your money can be seen anytime when you open your inventory (backpack icon). This icon is available on almost every screen. Also the phone icon is available on just about every screen. You can access it from any room in the house, and at school. Is it possible you’re playing an unofficial version? Is it an Android build, or a compressed build. I’ve never tried or downloaded them, so I don’t know if they change anything to make them run smoother.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and bug reports.
Oh jesus the backpack icon. I've never opened it, partly because the game never told me what it does. I only managed to open the phone by accident. Also the phone and backpack aren't accessible when you're at the warehouse? Since the warehouse automatically opens up with a list of choices, you don't get to access either icon. This is a problem since the warehouse is where you both make money, and pick up items.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I've been spending like 20 days in the kitchen and Cami never shows up. Any console command to force the event to trigger?

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
game turned into shift+delete state and delete from bookmarks..

hints are utter shit, game does not progress (not a first time frustration).. Im waiting for event 30 trigger, I skipped days for almost month and still some fucking idiot bobby does not show, I dont even remember who is it, I can only have 69 in my bed.. I realized I do not care anymore...

sorry for hate, but thats what u get if game does stop progressing in the middle, like Id play everything in actual update

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've been spending like 20 days in the kitchen and Cami never shows up. Any console command to force the event to trigger?
Is it the first visit you’re waiting for, second, or the visits after that? If it’s the first, she visits 10 game days after the first photo-shoot with Lauren and her daughter Mandy. You trigger the event by visiting Sidney in the kitchen in the evening. If it’s the second visit, it happens a few days after your second visit with Bobby, and it’s triggered the same way as the first. After that, the next visit happens a couple days after the second visit, and you trigger that one by going into the lounge on either the morning or afternoon. I can’t remember exactly. After that, she should be in the kitchen every weekday morning. It’s probably clearer if you just download and follow the walkthrough.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
game turned into shift+delete state and delete from bookmarks..

hints are utter shit, game does not progress (not a first time frustration).. Im waiting for event 30 trigger, I skipped days for almost month and still some fucking idiot bobby does not show, I dont even remember who is it, I can only have 69 in my bed.. I realized I do not care anymore...

sorry for hate, but thats what u get if game does stop progressing in the middle, like Id play everything in actual update
Sorry you had a frustrating experience with the game. If you’re ever not too frustrated to give it another go, you could try following the walkthrough that’s available on the OP. I’m sorry it didn’t feel more intuitive.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How you trigger the xmas event?
Open your phone, click on the progress icon, and then the Xmas event is the very last ???. Click on it to get the hints of what you need to complete before you can play the Xmas event. If you don’t play the game to that point the Xmas event won’t make a lot of sense.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'd really like to see the christmas update but I'm bored out of my mind grinding through the two hundred billion bland events leading up to it with vague hints. The christmas scene isn't in the gallery either. Can somebody provide a save up to that event?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Is it the first visit you’re waiting for, second, or the visits after that? If it’s the first, she visits 10 game days after the first photo-shoot with Lauren and her daughter Mandy. You trigger the event by visiting Sidney in the kitchen in the evening. If it’s the second visit, it happens a few days after your second visit with Bobby, and it’s triggered the same way as the first. After that, the next visit happens a couple days after the second visit, and you trigger that one by going into the lounge on either the morning or afternoon. I can’t remember exactly. After that, she should be in the kitchen every weekday morning. It’s probably clearer if you just download and follow the walkthrough.
1st visit. As I said, I've spent 20 days in the kitchen. Talking to Sid every time. I've got all events 1-29 (except the NTR ones) completed. Hence why I wanted to know a console command to force trigger it. Or at least to see the state of all variables needed to trigger it, to know if something was broken.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes