Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.04e Xmas - Updated (03.01.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

- Incest Patched

- Updated to Xmas version
- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Thank you very much.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
i got some saves from this thread but when i load them theres still nothink in the in game gallery can someone help ^^

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How do you use saves... sorry for the dumb question.
If you download the save from here, you may have to change the file name before you place it into the folder named "saves" in your game folder. You will want to make sure the name is something like "1-2-LT1.save" the first number represents what page the save will be on, the second number represents the slot on that page the save will be on, and it can be any number from 1-6. If you don't have a save folder, it's just because the game hasn't made one yet. You've got to play long enough for the game to create an auto save file, or you can create a save yourself, and then the "saves" folder will appear in your "game" folder.

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
I cant trigger the xmas event? It isn't showing up at the bottom of my progress bar. Do I kneed to finish the NTR event 11? Cause I'd rather not.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I cant trigger the xmas event? It isn't showing up at the bottom of my progress bar. Do I kneed to finish the NTR event 11? Cause I'd rather not.
No need to finish the NTR event, but you do need to complete either event 23 or 24, and then you also need to complete event 29. Once those are complete, you just need to go to sleep.

fudger99

May 25, 2019
Have just got the Supporters page for the cosplay stuff... and now every screen includes the computer or cosplay store
I can move to a different room but the computer is still displayed

Only fix I could see was a old save (lost like 3hrs)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Have just got the Supporters page for the cosplay stuff... and now every screen includes the computer or cosplay store
I can move to a different room but the computer is still displayed

Only fix I could see was a old save (lost like 3hrs)
Are you playing an older version of the game? This is a bug we resolved several builds back. If not, you may need to delete the persistent save data from the AppData folder.

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
No need to finish the NTR event, but you do need to complete either event 23 or 24, and then you also need to complete event 29. Once those are complete, you just need to go to sleep.
Well I've done every event other than event 11 and it still isn't triggering.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well I've done every event other than event 11 and it still isn't triggering.
Hmmm.... Sorry, that sounds really frustrating. Are you sure you’re playing the Xmas version? Does it say 0.04e_Xmas, or just 0.04e? Just because I haven’t had anybody else say the event won’t trigger. If it is the Xmas one, would you mind sending me your save file, so I can try to figure out what’s wrong, and in the meantime, you can trigger the event by opening the console by pressing “shift + o” and then type in “jump xmas_dream”.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Please, somebody has to know the console commands to increase a girl´s stats.. I feel like my stats are bugged and unable to go any higher.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Please, somebody has to know the console commands to increase a girl´s stats.. I feel like my stats are bugged and unable to go any higher.
Try downloading and placing into your game folder the megalink on the OP that says "extra gallery." It's actually a mod that you can access by clicking on the DS symbol when you open your phone. It allows you to change your name, change stats, and advance time. I'm guessing that you're having trouble advancing Sidneys submission for her photoshoot. If you look around the thread, you'll find out how to do this without the mod, if that's the route you'd rather take.

Reactions: PalmFace

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.04e Xmas
I used a save game.
An old bug.
When you have Loyalty on in Game you see in the Gallery the 1. NTR pic not (the 2. you see so it must not be correct). Switch to NTR in Game you see both.

Is it possible to unlock now correct Sidneys Shower Pic 1 or with cheating?
When I try it now I get the 3. scene looks I am to far.
Or does the 1. pic don´t exist?
On the pc 1 room, 2 shower (2. shower pic), 3 shower (3. shower pic), 4 bed
Have the Game real 3 shower pics or only 2 and it is not correct named in the Photo Gallery on Phone?

Mod
When I change my Hero name he don´t save it.

Last edited:

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
I've run into a snag and wanna make sure I'm not missing something.

Sidney is currently sleeping in my room, but I never got a chance to trigger event 16 (spy on Sidney in Lauren's room).
--- Afternoons when at 10 libido, found it.

Is this event just a no-go at this stage in the game?

BONUS QUESTION: I also have finished the entire HTBYD photoshoot with Lauren but do not see those pictures on the Cosplay page, is this intended?

--- Once you reach 1,000 likes, this opens up. Found it.

WillTylor - sincerely great job on this game. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by the /far/ superior writing to many of your peers. Even the "no way" stuff is hilarious and written aware of itself. Kudos.

Last edited:

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
Hmmm.... Sorry, that sounds really frustrating. Are you sure you’re playing the Xmas version? Does it say 0.04e_Xmas, or just 0.04e? Just because I haven’t had anybody else say the event won’t trigger. If it is the Xmas one, would you mind sending me your save file, so I can try to figure out what’s wrong, and in the meantime, you can trigger the event by opening the console by pressing “shift + o” and then type in “jump xmas_dream”.
Turns out I was using the wrong version, so... yep
Thanks

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How can i increase Sidney's Libido, and Submission? I really stuck..
This question has been asked enough times to tell me I’ve done something wrong. In trying to simulate the process of corruption, I’m only confusing people, and making Sidney’s photo shoot too grindy. I apologize for the poor game design, and I’ll be making a change in the next update.

For now the solution is to increase Sidney’s libido by ending the photo shoot before she gets mad. If you choose the end photo shoot option, her libido will go up 2 points. Once her libido is high enough, she will be willing to start doing the extra steps in the photo shoot, and for each step you convince her to take, her submission will increase. This means you will have to corrupt her over the course of several photo sessions.

At this point, I’m not sure how I’ll change it, but expect it to be different in the next update.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Someomegalul
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes