WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I know the grinds been mentioned quite a few times on the thread, and I’ve been trying to listen and make the grind a little less by giving extra points here and there. You may notice several scenes where you used to get 1 libido point, you now get 2. it’s a tough line to tow though, as I want there to be the illusion that corruption doesn’t just happen overnight.

As far as repetitiveness of events, there’s a lot of repetition mainly because the games not very developed yet. For instance Lauren watching TV, which is a place to farm her libido points, is a scene that repeats over and over. But right now I’m rendering a continuation to that scene for the next update. Any scene that repeats over and over, usually means that you’ve come to the end of content, and unless you’re trying to build more stats, it’s kind of pointless to continue doing it. But those repeating scenes also indicate that they will progress farther in future updates, and eventually will not feel so repetitive.

I’m sure you’ve also noticed lots of empty time slots where nothing is going on. Once again, it’s mainly just because the game is young in development. Right now I’m working on 2 chains of events that will fill in some of those empty time slots.

I guess what I’m trying to say, is if the game feels grindy and repetitive, try to remember that we’re only on the 4th update, and there’s a lot more content to come. This content will help build stats quicker, continue events that seem repetitive, and just hopefully make the game a more enjoyable experience.

In the meantime, I’m more than happy to hear ideas that will help lessen the grind, while not corrupting the girls overnight.

Also, thank you to all who have taken the time to compliment, critique, and just play my game. While there’s been a handful of haters, most of you have been extremely positive and encouraging, even when you don’t like something about the game. Critiques have only made the game better. And there are so many good ideas and suggestions out there, and I’m more than happy to hear more of them.

I love developing this game, and I’m excited for where it’s going. I just wish I could do it faster.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for such a great game, really like the improvements that are making it easier to play.

Is Diaz strictly going to stay as an antagonist character or will there be the chance to bring her in on the action? It's such a hot character model, it would be a shame not to let her in on the fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is Diaz strictly going to stay as an antagonist character or will there be the chance to bring her in on the action? It's such a hot character model, it would be a shame not to let her in on the fun.
I haven’t decided completely how I’m going to portray her in the future, but without saying too much, she will be a very important part of resolving the conflict with the mafia, and as was hinted at in the Xmas update, The position of power will be reversed, with the Mc in the power seat.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven’t decided completely how I’m going to portray her in the future, but without saying too much, she will be a very important part of resolving the conflict with the mafia, and as was hinted at in the Xmas update, The position of power will be reversed, with the Mc in the power seat.
Ah, good to know. I'm glad to know the mafia plot is still in focus. It'll be interesting to see how it goes outside the loyalty route. I know NTR fans like their voyeurism but it'd be interesting to see if being a good lapdog to the mafia gets you some privileges with Mom. Really make the money grind worth it, plus her reactions to being assigned to you would probably be pretty priceless.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
mhhh.. NTR route is on.
The dude in school told me to go to the bathroom in the afternoon.
I did. But all what I can see is: "My first blowjob scene...".. as text.
The game count as if the scene already happen.
Even in the Hint-Log it is listed that I got a BJ from Megan. But that never happend.
No Scene, just text.

Oh and where can I buy Gifts? My Sister is so mad at me, she even dont want to let her Door unlocked in the night.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
mhhh.. NTR route is on.
The dude in school told me to go to the bathroom in the afternoon.
I did. But all what I can see is: "My first blowjob scene...".. as text.
The game count as if the scene already happen.
Even in the Hint-Log it is listed that I got a BJ from Megan. But that never happend.
No Scene, just text.

Oh and where can I buy Gifts? My Sister is so mad at me, she even dont want to let her Door unlocked in the night.
That's weird.... I can't imagine how that variable could possibly have been triggered without actually playing through the event. Well.... I guess there is one possible way that I can imagine. If you selected to skip the first part of the game, the variable would have been changed to True, and then decided you wanted to play it after all, and rolled back, to the option to not skip the beginning, then the variable could have stayed at True, and not replaced back to False when you rolled back. Is there any chance this happened to you?

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Nope. But I was using the Incest patch you linked in the OP.
Now I used the bypacked incest patch from the game folder and played again. (TAB to skip helps a lot :D)
And now I saw what should happening in the school bathroom :D
But I havent skipped any game-parts because I never heard of this game before. By the way. Nice taste on girls you have. Especially the realistic breast sizes!

So that sayed.. mind if you give me a hint how to make my little sister un-angry at me?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Nope. But I was using the Incest patch you linked in the OP.
Now I used the bypacked incest patch from the game folder and played again. (TAB to skip helps a lot :D)
And now I saw what should happening in the school bathroom :D
But I havent skipped any game-parts because I never heard of this game before. By the way. Nice taste on girls you have. Especially the realistic breast sizes!

So that sayed.. mind if you give me a hint how to make my little sister un-angry at me?
Sure, there’s an online store you can access from the computer in your room. You can buy presents there. Also the anger decreases by 1 every time you sleep. I’m glad you like my models, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Seems like I had a plank before my eyes.. how could I miss the computer Oo
It's all good mate. You know where it is now, and that opens up so many options, and makes the game far easier. Just advertise each day on the Cosplay website, buy the photography gear from the online store as you can afford, and remember to collect your money from views, and later supporters each Saturday and Sunday. Make sure you sell Lauren and Mandy's cosplay outfits as soon as you can, and you'll get new orders for them every now and again.

EDIT: Monies from Supporters only available on a monthly basis. But the number of supporters will increase by increments of 2 every couple of days or so.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
For those who want to support the game...Subscribestar for the win...we're all friends there...no one is just an acquaintance...( So more bang for your buck ).

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
ok i just played through this game having never played before and i did not use any walkthrough etc and got on fine.

I think this game has real potential, a very good game with good story. and i love how all ntr is easily avoidable with every decision that can cause it showing a quick warning before you click it.

i have spotted a couple bugs i ran into though,

1st on the progress i have both scenes 14 and 16 i believe, (sydney and lauren in laurens bedroom) i have had both girls at level 10 and seen the same scenes 3-4 times each yet my progress still shows ???

in case it makes any difference i bought spy cams 1 at a time as i could afford and placed 1st in bathroom, 2nd in laurens room and final one in moms room.

2nd bug was a wierd onei kept getting photos from the photoshoots that we do appearing on my computer BEFORE the photo had been taken.

so some of the final photos were already showing on the website before the girls even had the stats needed for the photo to be taken.

Please dont take them as bad things the game was still very enjoyable just letting you know incase you was unaware of the bugs. but so far very good game and will be looking forward see how this will progress.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
ok i just played through this game having never played before and i did not use any walkthrough etc and got on fine.

I think this game has real potential, a very good game with good story. and i love how all ntr is easily avoidable with every decision that can cause it showing a quick warning before you click it.

i have spotted a couple bugs i ran into though,

1st on the progress i have both scenes 14 and 16 i believe, (sydney and lauren in laurens bedroom) i have had both girls at level 10 and seen the same scenes 3-4 times each yet my progress still shows ???

in case it makes any difference i bought spy cams 1 at a time as i could afford and placed 1st in bathroom, 2nd in laurens room and final one in moms room.

2nd bug was a wierd onei kept getting photos from the photoshoots that we do appearing on my computer BEFORE the photo had been taken.

so some of the final photos were already showing on the website before the girls even had the stats needed for the photo to be taken.

Please dont take them as bad things the game was still very enjoyable just letting you know incase you was unaware of the bugs. but so far very good game and will be looking forward see how this will progress.
Thanks for letting me know about the bugs, the progress for 14 & 16, is an older bug that I thought we had taken care of. I wonder if we accidentally copied and pasted some old code back into it or something. The photo gallery one is one I don’t know about, so I’ll be digging into that one tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for sharing that you enjoyed the game, and thanks again for letting us know about the bugs. we’ll try to have them taken care of for the next release. Happy New Year!

Reactions: andy7781

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I can't get Sidney's submission higher then two
During her photo shoot, don’t push her to do things she’s not ready to do, end the photo shoot early and you’ll boost her libido. Once her libido is high enough, she’ll be more willing to try new things in the photo shoot, and as she tries new things, her submission will go up too.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
For someone who hates to be cucked, it sounds like you only chose the ntr options, if all your girls got knocked up by someone else. You do know there is a route where you knock them up, and you can’t really miss it since there are warnings on the choices. I guess I don’t understand the motivation of people who claim to hate ntr, but go to all the effort to find every bit of ntr content possible to bitch about it later. And as far as vanilla and boring goes, how is it vanilla and boring to knock up your mom and sisters. What kind of metrics are you using to measure boring content?
haters gonna hate. Your games great and the sisters are fucking fantastic. Both are incredibly hot and while I was like 80/20 lauren to sydney at first. Its def more like 50/50 now. Both their bodies are so godamn sexy. Cant wait to be in both their asses.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Thank you WillTylor, I can't wait for more corruption of the sisters as well as Sid joining her mom at the strip club. Seems rare to have so much developed content at this early of the game stage. While the grind/repetition is there, like you mentioned hopefully there's going to be fillers in the next version of the game. I like the premise so far and like a few people here wouldn't mind "selling" the entire family to the mafia ;). This game almost has a "Tyrant" lite feeling to it.

Also great use of the Christmas material, that was an ingenious move...but why are you only a school board member :unsure::whistle:?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes