MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Wow! You should really consider a career in espionage. You have uncovered my secret plot to attract you to my facade of a harem game, where I will slowly corrupt your vulnerable sensibilities, and turn you all into a bunch of cuck loving idiots. Why would I do this you may ask? Well, if you all love to be cucked, then I can come around later and harvest all your ladies, and you will all thank me for the pleasure it gives you. Mwa-hahaha.....
Its much easier to make cheap jokes rather actually have self reflection on your game, at least that much we can agree. Honestly make your game have as much of whatever you want, just don't call it what it isn't. Its misleading.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
yea you bet
Playing with the latest update, and using your save, I was able to complete both of the events mentioned in your post the first time I tried. A couple things you might try, is to look at the walkthrough that's posted on the op and make sure you are making the right choices, which I'm sure you've probably tried them all anyways, so the next thing you could try is to delete the persistent save files in your AppData folder. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture there may be something in the persistent saves that's corrupting your new saves. The other thing is that after I completed both events with your save, I saved it again for you, and you can see, if with the events showing as complete, they still fail to fire. If not, you will be able to see the events, in the new save, even though they are slightly different the second time around. I renamed the save file so it wouldn't conflict with my own. You may have to do the same.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
just don't call it what it isn't. Its misleading.
Harem (ハーレムもの hāremumono, "harem works") is a subgenre of Japanese light novels, manga, anime, and video games focused on polygynous/polyandrous relationships, where a protagonist is surrounded by three or more love interests or sexual partners.
Does my game have this? (check) Does making the right choices increase your relationship with those girls and move you closer to conquering them? (check)
Labeled at NTR Capture01.JPG (check)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
!!! Out of Character Question !!!

Is there actually any Beastiality content in the game or is the TAG misplaced?
This tag keeps coming and going. Sometimes the OP shows it, and sometimes it doesn't. If you can categorize it as bestiality, then it's very loosely. There are some scenes where the MC takes pics of girls and then photoshops animals into the pictures he took. But there are no characters that actually have intimate relations with animals.

Reactions: HenWen

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Playing with the latest update, and using your save, I was able to complete both of the events mentioned in your post the first time I tried. A couple things you might try, is to look at the walkthrough that's posted on the op and make sure you are making the right choices, which I'm sure you've probably tried them all anyways, so the next thing you could try is to delete the persistent save files in your AppData folder. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture there may be something in the persistent saves that's corrupting your new saves. The other thing is that after I completed both events with your save, I saved it again for you, and you can see, if with the events showing as complete, they still fail to fire. If not, you will be able to see the events, in the new save, even though they are slightly different the second time around. I renamed the save file so it wouldn't conflict with my own. You may have to do the same.
Thank you i delete the persistent save files an it fixed it

Reactions: WillTylor

TRIX3RM4ST3R

Aug 27, 2018
This tag keeps coming and going. Sometimes the OP shows it, and sometimes it doesn't. If you can categorize it as bestiality, then it's very loosely. There are some scenes where the MC takes pics of girls and then photoshops animals into the pictures he took. But there are no characters that actually have intimate relations with animals.

Ah ok, thank you. This sadly is a pass then. But still good job, keep it going

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I already did get the Lauren bedroom masturbation scene and my old save didn't work so I started a new game today.
I'm getting the same error as you with your save. I'll dig deeper, and see if I can find anything.

armani1488

Apr 23, 2019
Loved the game when it came out in the beginning. I unpacked the game with unren to see if it's worth my time because lately all we get is garbage and bugfixes from Devs
The MC didn't even fuck them and now all of the sudden they are prego.
Can somebody explain it to me

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well according to this update looks like agent Diaz is more messed then this game or the MC.
Eventually he takes care of the mob but not Diaz.
So all this update is saying is best to pay her until the MC finds a way to get rid of her once and for all. I hope it doesn't take too long for this MC to grow a pair and do what's right for a change.
Let us hope the next update we finally get a piece of good news.
Cause so far it's been downhill with the MC's poor judgement decisions.
The only thing I liked about this update is that it turned into a VN story.
No sandbox confusion or triggering anything, just a couple of choices and done.
Hope they turn this game all VN someday. It's way better and less confusing.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I keep getting the error screen whenever I try to check progress on the phone. Even starting from the begging didn't fix it
never mind I fixed it

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well according to this update looks like agent Diaz is more messed then this game or the MC.
Eventually he takes care of the mob but not Diaz.
So all this update is saying is best to pay her until the MC finds a way to get rid of her once and for all. I hope it doesn't take too long for this MC to grow a pair and do what's right for a change.
Let us hope the next update we finally get a piece of good news.
Cause so far it's been downhill with the MC's poor judgement decisions.
The only thing I liked about this update is that it turned into a VN story.
No sandbox confusion or triggering anything, just a couple of choices and done.
Hope they turn this game all VN someday. It's way better and less confusing.
If you chose right, you get rid of agent Diaz too.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you check the hints on your phone, the event is the last one on the list. It will tell you what you need to do to trigger the event. If you don’t play the game to that point, the Xmas event won’t make as much sense.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes