humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
This game is average, but this is definitely one of the cutest moms, and in black stockings ...wow. I am really looking forward to more content with her.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Have an issue with attached walk-through. On page 10 for Tuesday Evening both attempts to influence girls and mom fail after doing all recommended NTR route. I do have the "incest" mod, which still referenced them entering family as nearly adults, but toggled it off and got same result. This may delay everything, but it said Jacky can't be subliminally altered anymore and Sidney locked the door, stopping the set up needed there. Lets see how much this kills things.

EDIT: Somehow I may have fixed it by doing a hint from earlier not specified in the WT, just the girls room part, the Jacky thing did begin the after class thing, but was not in the WT yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
so whats up with the rar in the game folder the incest patch? do you need to download the mod too?
If you install it into the "game" folder it will work as the same as the other incest patch with the " ! " to activate at start and phone option.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Is the Aunt Cami's Event #33 & 34 bugged? Ive seen her tits in the bathroom, Ive following the walkthrough and can't seem to get it to trigger the even an my Lib 10 Sub 12.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
to get the NTR, you have to not pay them when they come to visit. to get NTR in this game, you have to purposely try to get it by neglecting your duties as far as paying the mafia.

the game isn't really an NTR focused game, the NTR is meant as a consequence of MC's actions or lack thereof.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
to get the NTR, you have to not pay them when they come to visit. to get NTR in this game, you have to purposely try to get it by neglecting your duties as far as paying the mafia.

the game isn't really an NTR focused game, the NTR is meant as a consequence of MC's actions or lack thereof.
Oh, Thanks for the explanation!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I’ve been getting a lot of angry posts that I’ve made NTR too much of a focus in my game. So I’ll just repeat my thoughts on the subject.

This game is harem building type game. There are women presented, and your objectives are to bring them into your harem. Every good story/game needs to have conflict. Without conflict, a story has no purpose or point. I mean this is creative writing 101.

So what is the most obvious conflict in a game where you are trying to win a girl into your harem? The answer is that you lose them to somebody else. I mean what kind of reality are you trying to create in your mind, if you think that if you make a bad decision and you fail to win over the girl you’re pursuing, she decides to become completely celibate because no other man could take your place.

I know this is a game, and not reality, but a story needs to have some sort of reality, and follow the rules in this alternate reality. Stories are more relatable when this reality is close to our own. In the real world, just like any animal, we have to compete for our mates. I understand having an aversion to NTR, and for those people, I present the loyalty path. Where your good decisions result in The positive outcome, of joining another girl to your harem. For those of you that are outwardly angered to the point of trolling a developer, because there exists an alternative story line where you could possibly fail, and see real world consequences, I can’t help but wonder if this is too close to reality for you, and maybe you’ve been NTR’d too many times in reality. For those of you in this camp, I would recommend that you make good decisions when you play this game. Most of those decisions are very obvious, and the rest have actual NTR warnings when you are making the choice. Or, you could just choose not to play the game, and not troll the developer for trying really hard to write a story that has at least the basic elements of story writing.

And for this reason, NTR will continue to have a place in my game. Eventually, as the story develops, you will be able to conquer each threat you face with every girl, and won’t that victory be more sweet because you had to actually fight for her?

So now you have a glimpse of my thought process as I write out this story. I am curious though, how others would introduce conflict into this story, if not by NTR. If you have any really good ideas, I might ask your permission to steal them.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I really liked the X-mas update :) I wish I could see the aunt too tho. Maybe as a narrator. Btw the update was really well-written. I burst out laughing at so many points :D Can't for the wait main update !
This Xmas event is a base for more Xmas events in the future. Next Christmas, the spirits will take the MC to other events in the past, present, and future. Those visits will very likely involve Camille, and the other women in the game. And just like in Dickens Xmas Carol, it’s up to you to decide if the visits are real, or just a dream.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is the Aunt Cami's Event #33 & 34 bugged? Ive seen her tits in the bathroom, Ive following the walkthrough and can't seem to get it to trigger the even an my Lib 10 Sub 12.
What version are you playing? This was a bug that was fixed in the most recent version. If you are playing an older android version, you may still encounter this bug.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I’ve been getting a lot of angry posts that I’ve made NTR too much of a focus in my game. So I’ll just repeat my thoughts on the subject.

This game is harem building type game. There are women presented, and your objectives are to bring them into your harem. Every good story/game needs to have conflict. Without conflict, a story has no purpose or point. I mean this is creative writing 101.

So what is the most obvious conflict in a game where you are trying to win a girl into your harem? The answer is that you lose them to somebody else. I mean what kind of reality are you trying to create in your mind, if you think that if you make a bad decision and you fail to win over the girl you’re pursuing, she decides to become completely celibate because no other man could take your place.

I know this is a game, and not reality, but a story needs to have some sort of reality, and follow the rules in this alternate reality. Stories are more relatable when this reality is close to our own. In the real world, just like any animal, we have to compete for our mates. I understand having an aversion to NTR, and for those people, I present the loyalty path. Where your good decisions result in The positive outcome, of joining another girl to your harem. For those of you that are outwardly angered to the point of trolling a developer, because there exists an alternative story line where you could possibly fail, and see real world consequences, I can’t help but wonder if this is too close to reality for you, and maybe you’ve been NTR’d too many times in reality. For those of you in this camp, I would recommend that you make good decisions when you play this game. Most of those decisions are very obvious, and the rest have actual NTR warnings when you are making the choice. Or, you could just choose not to play the game, and not troll the developer for trying really hard to write a story that has at least the basic elements of story writing.

And for this reason, NTR will continue to have a place in my game. Eventually, as the story develops, you will be able to conquer each threat you face with every girl, and won’t that victory be more sweet because you had to actually fight for her?

So now you have a glimpse of my thought process as I write out this story. I am curious though, how others would introduce conflict into this story, if not by NTR. If you have any really good ideas, I might ask your permission to steal them.
Dude honestly, your game feels like the usual 50% vanilla / 50% ntr type of stuff. It is just like The Tyrant, The spellbook, Culture shock and other games like this. People only complain because you or maybe other people in this thread say that ntr in this game is a minor thing when in reality last update feels very 50/50 and because of that people feel like they have been misled and they feel the need to complain. Just say that your game has 2 equal routes that are vanilla and ntr. This should keep everyone as happy as possible.

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
not yet played this, it says its your mum and sisters so is the incest already in the main download or do you have to also download the incest patch

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Dude honestly, your game feels like the usual 50% vanilla / 50% ntr type of stuff. It is just like The Tyrant, The spellbook, Culture shock and other games like this. People only complain because you or maybe other people in this thread say that ntr in this game is a minor thing when in reality it feels like 50% of actual sex scenes are ntr and because of that people feel like they have been misled and they feel the need to complain. Just say that your game has 2 routes that are vanilla and ntr.
This is actually stated pretty clearly. On the phone interface, it tells you if you are on the NTR path, or the loyalty path. The game has an NTR tag. And still that doesn’t change the fact that the NTR is avoidable if you don’t want it.

Reactions: Tyrion1368

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
seriously i have not yet played this game and i see you messages about NTR well that is something some people like and some do not, i personally do not so from what i read all i need do is make my payments to mafia and it stay ntr free.

i have not yet even played this and i understand it so if people are getting ntr and mad about it then they should really just be mad at themselves as all they had to do was play to pay the mafia.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
not yet played this, it says its your mum and sisters so is the incest already in the main download or do you have to also download the incest patch
You have to download and activate the incest patch. The instructions are on the page that the link leads to.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes