WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I am having issues with showing the progress screen from the cellphone. it keeps kicking me out into an error page every time I tried to check it.

I wanted to see what events I have left as I feel like I might be at the end of it, but I cant see it since the progress screen wont show up. any ideas? should I just re-unpack the game and transfer the save files?

also I dont seem to ever get the megan blowjob scene after the first photo shoot. does this only happen for the loyalty path?
There was a version of the game that was out for only a couple hours that gave an error message on the progress screen. The solution is to download the latest version of the game. Also download the CosplayHeavan fix file on the OP and rename the file to just "scripts.rpy" and place it in the folder named "game." You will be prompted to skip or overwrite files. Choose to overwrite them. If you want, you can also place the ipatch into the same folder. You shouldn't have to worry about transferring saves. Renpy has a persistent save function and stores your saves in your appdata folder, so when you open the new version, your old saves should be in the exact same place when you go to load the game.

Reactions: Twistty
Aug 18, 2019
on page 1 of this thread there is a picture of Sidney and MC having sex on his chair, i've tried everything to get this scene and i can't get it, i've even gone and used all the "cheat mods" in here as well, can't get that scene, any help?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
on page 1 of this thread there is a picture of Sidney and MC having sex on his chair, i've tried everything to get this scene and i can't get it, i've even gone and used all the "cheat mods" in here as well, can't get that scene, any help?
Haha.... this question might just get asked on every other page of this thread. On the computer, open up Sidney’s pic folder, and you’ll see a fap icon in the bottom left corner. At this point in the game, sex with Sidney is still just a fantasy.

Kitsoka

Sep 17, 2018
Looks like the First bonus option on Sidney's Photoshoot incorrectly says it requires 5 submission when it just requires 9-10 libido? Previous to this her max Submission is 2 afaik. So this incorrect message makes it seem impossible while you just have to let her libido get higher for the first bonus photoshoot option.

Campion

Mar 12, 2019
My bad if this question has been asked before, but I take it the present version has a total of 34 events, yes? If so, then I'm eagerly awaiting the next major update!

Very good work, by the way! Impressive detail and excellent story development - thanks for your hard work.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
After reading about a dozen or so pages - I think I updated the OP correctly? :rolleyes:
This version still needs the CosplayHeaven Fix , the newest incest patch was posted - Here by modder gigan and I addded the to the OP also - As it seemed to become a topic in itself.

Is this correct and the most current guys? :oops:

Thanks and Cheers

Reactions: rKnight

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is this correct and the most current guys?
i think yes.Where I'm not sure with the CosplayHeaven Fix because in the changelog is written that is fixed.WillTylor could answer it better then me with that.I didn´t had the time to play the game so i can´t say it exacly.Btw i´m not sure why but i only became a notification that you give me a like in a post here and not that you mentioned me.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so under search settings 'beastiality', this keeps coming up... why?
There’s no actual beastiality in the game. The Mc photo shops his female roommates into a few beastiality situations. F95 removed the beastiality tag at one point. Not sure why they decided to put it back.

Reactions: flippytrd

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Haha.... this question might just get asked on every other page of this thread. On the computer, open up Sidney’s pic folder, and you’ll see a fap icon in the bottom left corner. At this point in the game, sex with Sidney is still just a fantasy.
i am playing 0.04 version..is this the most recent?
Also wondering, ive finjshed borh photo shoots, both do all suggestiins, BJ from Sid, grinding from Lyn..is this the most on this version? Still working on mom, only get to toss off in her hands

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes