WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is it as simple as calling
Code:
Hide SupportsPageImage
when the cosplay site X button is pressed?
Or would something more complicated be needed? Like creating an iterable object that stores the names of all the images/layers used on in the website UI, and then destructively looping through that object and hiding them all (unless already hidden) when the X button is pressed?

I know very little about Python and RenPy so i'm curious to know how you've chosen to handle the multitude of UI elements that a game like this needs. :)
So I found the bug. It was a simple naming error. When the X button is pressed, the code gives a simple command to hide the current screen and open a different screen. The error was simply that the screen the code was trying to close was a screen that wasn't even active.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So Event 8 says to check in Lounge on weekends at Morning to see Jacky cleaning, I have never seen her. In the walktrhough it says that event 8 is to seperate Jackie and Sidney which I have done, and now I can't cemplete Event 12 or 29
You have a faulty version of the game that was uploaded last night, and then quickly changed. It includes some code for the 0.05 update, and so it's listing events that are not in this version. Just delete it and download again.

where is the 6th picture in game? =( I'm disapointed =(
You have to open the Sidney file on the computer and start the fap fantasy by clicking on the icon in the bottom left corner.

• Angry
Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
You have a faulty version of the game that was uploaded last night, and then quickly changed. It includes some code for the 0.05 update, and so it's listing events that are not in this version. Just delete it and download again.

You have to open the Sidney file on the computer and start the fap fantasy by clicking on the icon in the bottom left corner.
OMG its a friky dreaming:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::sick:(n)

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
So I found the bug. It was a simple naming error. When the X button is pressed, the code gives a simple command to hide the current screen and open a different screen. The error was simply that the screen the code was trying to close was a screen that wasn't even active.
Ahhh, gotcha, I'm glad it was something fairly quick and easy.
Thanks for the super quick turn-around on a bugfix patch btw :)

Reactions: WillTylor

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Well, I was able to re-create the bug using your saves, but in so doing, now all of my saves have the exact same bug, where they didn't have it at all before. (SMH) For a temporary solution, you can just open up the cosplay heaven website, and make sure you close it out with the "images video" tab selected. I'll try to figure out the problem and solution, but I'm worried it's going to involve erasing all my saves, including the persistent saves in the AppData folder. I'd be really interested to know if anyone else has this bug. Please report if you do!
Having the same bug. Using the latest version on this site and incest patch, also latest from here. I'm also getting an exception error when trying to access the spy cam in mom's room so everything that happens the I can't see or follow.

Last edited:

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Not sure why this is happening to you. I just tested it out with the latest build to make sure it's not bugged, and it all works like it's supposed to for me. When you click on the stall door, does it say anything?

i've attached the screenshot from the game. seems like it skipped the blowjob event after picking NTR route from Matt.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I decided to not watch my character's mom strip for a few greasy mobsters and the game ended and made fun of me. 10/10
I know you may hate the scene, but you only have to watch once. It's the trigger that starts the MC on seeing his family sexually and beginning his incest journey. It's meant to be almost like a trauma that "breaks" him. After that initial scene, you no longer have to subject her to anything like that, as long as you pay the mafia their $500 each Saturday evening (go to the Lounge for the scene to pay them).

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Event 16 was a bug from previous versions. It's been fixed, but to tick it off you will need to replay the event after you've downloaded a latest version of the game.
event 23 is one of the options you choose from the agent Diaz visit. After completing event 21 you should get a hint from the phone that you will have a visitor on Thursday, and to complete the event you have to pay off Diaz. What happens when you complete event 21 and you click on the hint "???" Is it blank? Does it still say you have to complete 21 first?
For event #16 I did that. I downloaded this new version, saw it wasn't complete so I got her libido to 10 and completed it. Its still not ticked off. Seems minor to me as I still was able to view the content.

For event 23 when I open the phone and look at it, there are red question marks and when I click them it tells me I have to complete event 21 before I can complete event 23. But event 21 is marked as complete - Event 21: Start the photo shoot for HTBYD. Event 22 is complete and says: Finish photo shoot for HTBYD.

I went back thru the gallery (completed event 21 on a prior release) and found the scene available where Diaz shows up and you can pay her $500 or let Lauren pay with favors. So I did that. So perhaps this is just like event 16 and even though I completed it, it just didn't tick off?

Looking at the gallery may reveal some details. For Sydney, despite having seen her in Lauren's bedroom with libido 10 the gallery scene is still locked.
Also for Lauren, despite completing the photo shoot and going thru every single option, only the middle of the 3 gallery options is unlocked (the picture of her in front of the trees with the battle axe and shield in hand).
I have all other content unlocked except for 1 random stand alone gallery scene. There is a gallery page with a lone picture of Syndey and Lauren sleeping side by side in bed (both face down). The next page of the gallery has a single picture but its locked. According to the phone, all content is complete except 16 and 23 and I think I've identified those gallery scenes so I'm not sure what this one is.

I will add one QoL suggestion - give us other skip time options that are easier/more convenient to access. Like in the lounge, let us click t he TV to watch TV for a block of time. In the kitchen let us eat, in the bathroom let us shower etc.

Here's my most up-to-date save (I think):

Last edited:

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
That's an old bug. Are you playing the latest version? The event is to "catch Matt and Megan Fucking" in the locker room. When you go to talk to Jacky about the Oedipus assignment, and then you get the choice to look for them, or go to Jacky's office, choose to go look for them.
using my old save maybe thats why, by the way I think its great that you respond to every post so promptly even after hundreds of posts

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
For event #16 I did that. I downloaded this new version, saw it wasn't complete so I got her libido to 10 and completed it. Its still not ticked off. Seems minor to me as I still was able to view the content.

For event 23 when I open the phone and look at it, there are red question marks and when I click them it tells me I have to complete event 21 before I can complete event 23. But event 21 is marked as complete - Event 21: Start the photo shoot for HTBYD. Event 22 is complete and says: Finish photo shoot for HTBYD.

I went back thru the gallery (completed event 21 on a prior release) and found the scene available where Diaz shows up and you can pay her $500 or let Lauren pay with favors. So I did that. So perhaps this is just like event 16 and even though I completed it, it just didn't tick off?

Looking at the gallery may reveal some details. For Sydney, despite having seen her in Lauren's bedroom with libido 10 the gallery scene is still locked.
Also for Lauren, despite completing the photo shoot and going thru every single option, only the middle of the 3 gallery options is unlocked (the picture of her in front of the trees with the battle axe and shield in hand).
I have all other content unlocked except for 1 random stand alone gallery scene. There is a gallery page with a lone picture of Syndey and Lauren sleeping side by side in bed (both face down). The next page of the gallery has a single picture but its locked. According to the phone, all content is complete except 16 and 23 and I think I've identified those gallery scenes so I'm not sure what this one is.

I will add one QoL suggestion - give us other skip time options that are easier/more convenient to access. Like in the lounge, let us click t he TV to watch TV for a block of time. In the kitchen let us eat, in the bathroom let us shower etc.

Here's my most up-to-date save (I think):
Thanks for all the info. I'll take a look at your save and see if I can find any problems. And thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: khahan

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I agree on the skip time stuff. It'd not only be a QoL thing but would make the world bit more 'alive'.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes