Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
You'll find the Aunt in the morning in the lounge. You've just got to look around a bit. Don't push the girls too hard in the photo-shoots and their stats will increase. You've got to read the dialogue or you'll miss the hints and directions. There are also hints on the phone, and a walkthrough on the OP.
Sry, thats exactly my problem, no Aunt in the lounge. No stats increse, no sub and max 10 libido for Sid, after 2 weeks in loop. I realy like the Game, but right now.... :mad: :whistle:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sry, thats exactly my problem, no Aunt in the lounge. No stats increse, no sub and max 10 libido for Sid, after 2 weeks in loop. I realy like the Game, but right now.... :mad: :whistle:
Even when I think that I for sure got all the bugs, players always find more, so I really appreciate when you report them. Would you mind posting your save file, so I can take a look? Maybe I can figure out what's going on.

In the mean time, If you're not too frustrated, and I understand if you are, You could erase your saves in the App Data folder. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture and see if that fixes your problem. I don't know why, but this sometimes works for people that are reporting bugs that were present in earlier versions of the game.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Is the Christmas event integrated into the main game story or is it a separate event and non Canon like other games

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is the Christmas event integrated into the main game story or is it a separate event and non Canon like other games
It's a parody of Charles Dickens Christmas Carol, so whether the event actually happened, or if it was a dream, is up for your own interpretation. The choices you make in the event, only have consequences in the event. You will not carry over any stats or consequences into the main game. That being said the event is completely skip-able and optional. I've gotten really good reviews from it, with the exception of people who absolutely hate it :) The people who hate it, are people who hate pregnancy content, and those who hate NTR, but for some reason choose the clearly marked NTR options, and then are stunned and disgusted that they had to see the completely skip-able NTR content.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It's not the patch. The link is wrong, it points to the full game download.
Thanks for pointing that out. I've sent a message to DS to let him know to change that. In the mean time, I'm not sure how well the 0.04e incest patch will work with the current version. Use it at your own risk.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
That being said the event is completely skip-able and optional. I've gotten really good reviews from it, with the exception of people who absolutely hate it :) The people who hate it, are people who hate pregnancy content, and those who hate NTR, but for some reason choose the clearly marked NTR options, and then are stunned and disgusted that they had to see the completely skip-able NTR content.
I like NTR content, but I have to say I don't like dreams or fantasies sequences. It's just like a big spoil for me. I like to discover the girls and their bodies and the sexual interactions with them little by little with the story.
But if you say it's completely skipable, that's fine!

Reactions: Your Dad's Husband

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im not really a fan of xmas side stories like this, especially when its a month late and there's still very little content in the game. i personally prefer either for it to be an actual even ingame that is actually part of the story or just skipping it and making a render or two if you feel the xmas spirit or something.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
What this again......
Why not doing the full story, and the hell with xmas. dont you realize it long gone!!!!!!!!!!!
This was released on Christmas eve, this is just a bug/spelling/grammar fix, and we wanted to get a turorial into the game asap, so that's why we did another release. Don't worry, the main update (0.05) has been in process since the release of the original version 0.04 and is pretty far along actually. You won't have to wait much longer.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is it possible to change the mc name in this game?
If you have the supporter mod installed, you can change it when you start the game, and in-game by opening the phone and clicking on the DS symbol.

Reactions: JoSolo

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When I try to start the Xmax event through the Gallery I get this error?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Goddammit! I know exactly what happened! I thought I fixed this. How the hell did it get back into the build?

I'll make a quick patch to fix it, and post it here and on the OP.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes