WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Was just thinking the game could use and older man to corrupt the two sisters. Ryan looks like he's 12, hard to identify with him as MC. I guess WillTylor not interested in that though because he ignored this msg
Sorry, didn't mean to ignore, just got sidetracked shortly after reading. Sometimes I get a bit scattered. Tony won't play a big role in the rest of the story, but he will appear here and there, and will definitely be one of the bad endings.

Reactions: RedZone30

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, didn't mean to ignore, just got sidetracked shortly after reading. Sometimes I get a bit scattered. Tony won't play a big role in the rest of the story, but he will appear here and there, and will definitely be one of the bad endings.
oh no prob, youre a busy man! Any chance Tony or another older guy character will get in on fun with the sisters?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes, eventually. Specifically Sidney in the NTR route, but it won't be Tony.

Edit: Hints about Sidney's NTR route are in the Xmas event.

There are also some hints as to the future of Lauren's NTR route, which involves at least one older man, but I'm not sure how much I'll play that angle out.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, eventually. Specifically Sidney in the NTR route, but it won't be Tony.

Edit: Hints about Sidney's NTR route are in the Xmas event.

There are also some hints as to the future of Lauren's NTR route, which involves at least one older man, but I'm not sure how much I'll play that angle out.
Big fat no from me and won't be any other man going near my girls NOW or EVER in the future in my playthroughs!!! Please, please, please don't make it where this has to happen to progress in the future updates... I always avoid the ntr content and don't care for it or the scenes that I miss from it.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Big fat no from me and won't be any other man going near my girls NOW or EVER in the future in my playthroughs!!! Please, please, please don't make it where this has to happen to progress in the future updates... I always avoid the ntr content and don't care for it or the scenes that I miss from it.
You don't need to worry, just stay firmly on the loyalty path. I'll make sure there's a way through this mess without having to share the girls with anyone else.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Dissing knowing about Oedipus while imagining the mother figure in his life naked is kinda ironic. Of course there's more to the actual story, but that's what Oedipus has become synonymous with today. A mother complex.
The real story is about fate and hubris. If you wanna read the real story, it's in the spoiler. I was bored and felt like practicing writing on my new tablet. It's an interesting story and also a bit lewd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
there is this big bug where i go to costume website and it bug the save to no longer be able to save. picture might look like what i currently play but it will bring back to the date i went to website

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
there is this big bug where i go to costume website and it bug the save to no longer be able to save. picture might look like what i currently play but it will bring back to the date i went to website
Huh.... thanks for reporting, I’m not aware of this bug. I’ll try to recreate it on my end, and see if I can’t find, and fix it. If there’s any more details you can give me about how the bug happened, it could be helpful.

Reactions: giqui

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
Huh.... thanks for reporting, I’m not aware of this bug. I’ll try to recreate it on my end, and see if I can’t find, and fix it. If there’s any more details you can give me about how the bug happened, it could be helpful.
specifically is the first outfit event. i press sell outfit then press as many time in sell outfit 1 and 2

1rabid1

Aug 17, 2019
When should the second Megan interaction trigger? I'm already at having Camille for the maid and it still hasn't triggered. Great game by the way!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
You are a decent dv. Others stay furious with any kind of complaint. (y):)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When should the second Megan interaction trigger? I'm already at having Camille for the maid and it still hasn't triggered. Great game by the way!
Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean about the second Megan interaction. Have you already received a BJ form Megan in the bathroom?
Is there sex with mother?
Not yet. There will be sex with Sidney in this coming update, sex with Lauren in the one after that, and then finally sex with Jacky in the one after that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i have my christmas save just before he see's sydney pregnant. so does any one have a save at the start of the christmas event or can tell me what the "hint" for sydneys NTR will be?

WillTylor will there be any pregnant bad ends? i know that it might be hated by the vanilla community, but it would be a great bad end for those that it's aimed for.

Reactions: arimfan
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes