thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How far can you go with the mother at this point? Just blowjobs/titjobs or is there any grinding and the like?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I've had no word from him. I'm not sure at what point I should start fearing the worst.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, I've had no word from him. I'm not sure at what point I should start fearing the worst.
If you need help looking at your code for the next release, I still have time on my hands. Or you could ask for help in the dev forum here as there are a lot of talented programmers hanging out here.

Reactions: January2015

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you need help looking at your code for the next release, I still have time on my hands. Or you could ask for help in the dev forum here as there are a lot of talented programmers hanging out here.
Thanks Regardie ! I probably could use some help. Right now my code seems to be working out, but I'll send it to you once it's a little farther along, or if I get stuck on something, I may ask you for some advice.

4Footninja

May 8, 2018
My goal is end of June, beginning of July, but no guarantees.
I honestly can't tell you how nice it is to not only see a dev participating in the comments section, but to see them be upfront about update progress. Thanks for the breath of fresh air, can't wait to play the new update whenever it's ready.

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
if i unlocked all events is there more stuff to do or is this all? had no sex with one of the characters but already did finished photoshoot for both persons and did all the events for the maid.
If all the events are unlocked you've seen 90% of the game. There are a few things that aren't included in the events, such as fapping to the different girls at the computer, the breakfast events, and I think a few hidden camera events. The update I'm working on right now, which I'm hoping will be released during the first week of July, (fingers crossed) will have the first sex event, which was determined from a supporter poll, will be with Sidney.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
If all the events are unlocked you've seen 90% of the game. There are a few things that aren't included in the events, such as fapping to the different girls at the computer, the breakfast events, and I think a few hidden camera events. The update I'm working on right now, which I'm hoping will be released during the first week of July, (fingers crossed) will have the first sex event, which was determined from a supporter poll, will be with Sidney.
I might have misread but are you 90% done with the game in total or only for this update?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any one have a save at the start of the christmas event? want to see what the hint for older sister NTR was.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes