deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
so this game got the bestiality tag.... with that version number i thought i could ask,.. is ther any in the game? because last time i tried it there was literaly none

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
so this game got the bestiality tag.... with that version number i thought i could ask,.. is ther any in the game? because last time i tried it there was literaly none
As I understand it, there is only during photo shoots in the form of cosplay

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
The small amount that the tag refers to is in the photoshoots. There's a big with a dragon in the Lauren photoshoot and two dogs/wolves in the Sidney shoot. But it's all imagined to be photoshoped in. It's not actually happening in-game. The MC first imagines, then photoshops in the dragon/wolves after taking the pictures.

Still it's pretty hot, and I'm not even into bestiality....

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
maybe later you get them "corrupted" enough that you get the option but good to know its not really in the game as of yet.

thx

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Guys - FYI - from Subscriberstar:

Proof of life 7/7/20
Happy (late) 4th of July to my fellow Americans. I'm finally recovering from a particularly raucous weekend myself. And I hope everyone else is doing well and keeping safe!

I would also really encourage everyone not to take this Covid stuff lightly. I have begun to fear the worse about our really good friend and expert coder D.S.-Sama. I know he was in the trenches of the Covid fight in Romania, and we haven't had any contact with him since early on in the pandemic. If he is indeed lost, we have lost a great coding genius and creative mind in the adult gaming industry. And he will be extremely missed. I really hope I'm wrong about this, but in the meantime, until we do here from him...

I know I tentatively expressed that my goal for release was end of June beginning of July, but the reality, and unique challenges that have been presented during this update (mostly by Covid) have pushed things back a little more still. If you are curious as to the nature of these challenges, just read the more recent proof of life posts.

So, I'm not going to guess on a date for release again, in case I'm wrong again, but I'll let you know where things stand with the update.

• The images are all rendered, and I'm working on a few final animations. This is by far the biggest bottle neck in my process of getting out an update. I'd guess I'm at about 98%
• The script is completely planned and mostly written, I'd guess about 85%
• The coding is killing me. (This is where I'm really feeling the loss of D.S.-Sama.) Trying to make a certain event work the way I want it to, has been a huge draw on my time. The good news is I've gotten some help, and I think I've worked out the main kink, and things are moving forward again. I'd guess I'm at about 65%

So if you average these areas together, that puts us at about 82.6% complete, but really it's probably closer to 90% since I would weigh the images and animations heavier than the other two areas.

I apologize to everyone that had their hopes up for this week, I never should have guessed a date with things being so uncertain. I was trying to judge by past experience, but this update period has been anything but similar to past experience.

We are close, and this update will be awesome! I absolutely love the events for this update! Thank you all for your continued support!

Will Tylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
DS is back!

D.S.-Sama contacted me this morning, and he's back and already working on the update. He doesn't mess around. I guess he's got kind of a first responder job, which has kept him really busy these last months. His laptop also broke and he was just recently able to get a new one.

I'm so happy he's back, and he's already working on his patch and helping me out with the update, so hopefully things can go back to smooth sailing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
DS is back!

D.S.-Sama contacted me this morning, and he's back and already working on the update. He doesn't mess around. I guess he's got kind of a first responder job, which has kept him really busy these last months. His laptop also broke and he was just recently able to get a new one.

I'm so happy he's back, and he's already working on his patch and helping me out with the update, so hopefully things can go back to smooth sailing.
Really great news! Glad that D.S. Sama is fine!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
DS is back!

Great news for the game! Oh, and also that he's, ya know, not dead :LOL:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
DS is back!

Now that is great news.

Reactions: WillTylor

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
anyone got a save from the end of the last update i had to restart my pc and i lost my save data please help (y)

Pauloc3m

May 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "WillTylor, post: 3797175, membro: 238230"]
DS está de volta!

O DS-Sama entrou em contato comigo esta manhã e ele está de volta e já está trabalhando na atualização. Ele não mexe. Acho que ele conseguiu um emprego de socorrista, o que o manteve muito ocupado nos últimos meses. Seu laptop também quebrou e ele recentemente conseguiu um novo.

Estou tão feliz que ele voltou, e ele já está trabalhando em seu patch e me ajudando com a atualização, para que as coisas possam voltar a facilitar a navegação.
[/CITAR]
DS is back!

Great news, now wait for the update with patience.
DS-sama is welcome back.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I see the tag Beastiality is on this game. What type? True or some type of monster or demon or such? Read the update and hope the newest update comes out soon. Enjoy the game, just haven't played it in a long time. Looking to pick it up again now. Glad everybody is ok and hope everyone gets to enjoy the games.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes