Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see the tag Beastiality is on this game. What type? True or some type of monster or demon or such? Read the update and hope the newest update comes out soon. Enjoy the game, just haven't played it in a long time. Looking to pick it up again now. Glad everybody is ok and hope everyone gets to enjoy the games.
Digital edited pictures showing the some of the girls getting intimate with animals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's at 90%. it's not my call to make, but soon is looking hopeful.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, sorry guys, I've been reluctant to post anything else on the release of the next update since all my predictions have been wrong. I'm just working as hard as I can, spending every free moment I have. It's just been a really weird time in my world, lots of disruptions, distractions, life events, etc... Nothing to complain too much about. Although it's taken a toll on my productivity, This update is also pretty big. I believe this update will be the biggest to date, and it's got some great content. I hope you'll all agree that it's worth waiting for.

Bryanoconner

Jan 28, 2019
lol so basicly.... last month the update was due by the end of June start of July without ds osama....
weeks after that ds osama returns still no update ...... Strange time managment at best

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, sorry guys, I've been reluctant to post anything else on the release of the next update since all my predictions have been wrong. I'm just working as hard as I can, spending every free moment I have. It's just been a really weird time in my world, lots of disruptions, distractions, life events, etc... Nothing to complain too much about. Although it's taken a toll on my productivity, This update is also pretty big. I believe this update will be the biggest to date, and it's got some great content. I hope you'll all agree that it's worth waiting for.
I am sure it will be a major update, I recognize that you are a developer concerned with meeting the desires of your fans. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
lol so basicly.... last month the update was due by the end of June start of July without ds osama....
weeks after that ds osama returns still no update ...... Strange time managment at best
Yeah, I understand the frustration, and see where you're coming from. I'll never make the mistake of guessing when I'll be done with an update again. It's hard not to since I'm asked several times each day.

Time management has been difficult for certain. Pre-Covid, I was in a nice private office, where I was free to work on my game quite often throughout the day. Now, I'm working from home, without a private office, my kids walking by whenever they feel like it since there's nowhere to send them. Wife thinking I should spend any of my extra time doing chores around the house.

Also, until the income of this game can replace the money I make at my full-time job, it is just a hobby. I do spend every free minute I can on it, but thanks to reasons listed above, it's now a little more difficult to find as much time.

Now that DS is back, things are going so much more smoothly, and he has been working on a cool new feature that will be built up in the game that I'm really excited about. It will be introduced in this update.

will there be NTR scenes?
This update will have an ntr event that’s fairly strong ntr, and people on the loyalty path should have no idea it’s even in the game.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, I understand the frustration, and see where you're coming from. I'll never make the mistake of guessing when I'll be done with an update again. It's hard not to since I'm asked several times each day.

Time management has been difficult for certain. Pre-Covid, I was in a nice private office, where I was free to work on my game quite often throughout the day. Now, I'm working from home, without a private office, my kids walking by whenever they feel like it since there's nowhere to send them. Wife thinking I should spend any of my extra time doing chores around the house.

Also, until the income of this game can replace the money I make at my full-time job, it is just a hobby. I do spend every free minute I can on it, but thanks to reasons listed above, it's now a little more difficult to find as much time.

Now that DS is back, things are going so much more smoothly, and he has been working on a cool new feature that will be built up in the game that I'm really excited about. It will be introduced in this update.

This update will have an ntr event that’s fairly strong ntr, and people on the loyalty path should have no idea it’s even in the game.
can you know when there will be an update this or next month? if next at the beginning or at the end?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
can you know when there will be an update this or next month? if next at the beginning or at the end?
Wow... just wow... did you read any part of WillTylor's last two posts at all? Or did you just click 'reply' so you could ask your question? He said in the post you just quoted that he wont be 'guessing' when the update will be done!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

WillTylor - Thanks for the update... even though it's not what us "selfish bastards" want to hear, it wouldn't be easy trying to do all this with all the home distractions!!

We'll see the update 'when it's ready' but above all else, you & your family stay safe & COVID free ok?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Wow... just wow... did you read any part of WillTylor's last two posts at all? Or did you just click 'reply' so you could ask your question? He said in the post you just quoted that he wont be 'guessing' when the update will be done!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

WillTylor - Thanks for the update... even though it's not what us "selfish bastards" want to hear, it wouldn't be easy trying to do all this with all the home distractions!!

We'll see the update 'when it's ready' but above all else, you & your family stay safe & COVID free ok?
show me where he wrote the date ?? if I missed something I will apologize

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
In the last two posts that WillTylor made in this thread, he explained his previous mistake of predicting an erroneous time for the next update. His next post (n this page) he acknowledged his mistake and said that he wouldn't be able to quote a date or time for the next upate...

The very next post after WillTylor's posts was your post asking for a time frame when the next update will be ready!! LOL!!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Don't worry about it AMUR48 ! It's easy to miss stuff like that. I've just decided to stop guessing and keep working. All I can say is that I'm frustratingly close to having this done. Some of my updates have introduced events that are fairly linear, but this update brings a lot of events that add to the sandbox feeling of the game, (more exploring for events.) This stuff can be kind of tricky to get it all to play well together, and easier to miss bugs. This is mostly what I'm trying to fix at this point, that, and finishing up scripting one more event. So keep an eye out, because it really is close!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
In the last two posts that WillTylor made in this thread, he explained his previous mistake of predicting an erroneous time for the next update. His next post (n this page) he acknowledged his mistake and said that he wouldn't be able to quote a date or time for the next upate...

The very next post after WillTylor's posts was your post asking for a time frame when the next update will be ready!! LOL!!
Why do I need mistakes? I asked about the date, I read his last posts and did not see the date, I asked, and you told me that he made mistakes that he appointed a date, first read what I wrote

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes