WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
show me where he wrote the date ?? if I missed something I will apologize
Don't worry about it AMUR48 ! It's easy to miss stuff like that. I've just decided to stop guessing and keep working. All I can say is that I'm frustratingly close to having this done. Some of my updates have introduced events that are fairly linear, but this update brings a lot of events that add to the sandbox feeling of the game, (more exploring for events.) This stuff can be kind of tricky to get it all to play well together, and easier to miss bugs. This is mostly what I'm trying to fix at this point, that, and finishing up scripting one more event. So keep an eye out, because it really is close!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
In the last two posts that WillTylor made in this thread, he explained his previous mistake of predicting an erroneous time for the next update. His next post (n this page) he acknowledged his mistake and said that he wouldn't be able to quote a date or time for the next upate...

The very next post after WillTylor's posts was your post asking for a time frame when the next update will be ready!! LOL!!
Why do I need mistakes? I asked about the date, I read his last posts and did not see the date, I asked, and you told me that he made mistakes that he appointed a date, first read what I wrote

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will it be released this month or not?
I'm afraid not. The actual alpha build will be done, but it will not be done with spelling and grammer, and D.S. will still be working on the ipatch. The alpha will go out to our high tier supporters/testers very early in August. Holy shit! It's almost August. Sorry this took so long. It was originally supposed to be done June 10th. This is a big update though. as far as coding, there are now more lines of code for this update than there was in the original release of the game.

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Seriously?

AFamilyVenture.exe => PUP.Optional.SaveClicker
SaveClicker adware is bundled with certain free software that primarily installs to your computer with or without your permission and knowledge.
PUP.Optional.SaveClicker. You don't immediately have to worry, because it is not a virus or other malware. But only a adware related program classified as PUP because it has a bad reputation or behavior. And in most cases the program is installed without your knowledge
jmcl.gif

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Seriously?

AFamilyVenture.exe => PUP.Optional.SaveClicker
SaveClicker adware is bundled with certain free software that primarily installs to your computer with or without your permission and knowledge.
PUP.Optional.SaveClicker. You don't immediately have to worry, because it is not a virus or other malware. But only a adware related program classified as PUP because it has a bad reputation or behavior. And in most cases the program is installed without your knowledge
View attachment 759289
Holy Shit! Where did you download it from?

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
I really enjoyed the game, I tried again but Mega and Nopy win links have the same things.
It's not really really bad but not good either, installing things you don't want at computer start in firefox and chrome, things like that, it's just anoying.

ZHPDiag
M2 – MFEP: prefs.js [Coolman – p6m9ksf0.default\uhu0n8pl@yyaa-qowfh.net] [] SaveClicker v2.1 (…)
O23 – Service: Supporter (be0fb33b) . (…) – C:\Program Files (x86)\suppor~1\SupporterSvc.dll
O42 – Logiciel: Supporter 1.80 – (.SaveClicker.) [HKLM][64Bits]
O43 – CFD: 22/02/2014 – 12:32:24 – [4,301] —-D C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter
SS – | Auto 20/02/2014 179536 | C:\Program Files (x86)\suppor~1\SupporterSvc.dll (be0fb33b) . (…) – C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter\SupporterSvc.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveClicker
C:\ProgramData\SaveClicker
C:\Program Files\SaveClicker
C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter
C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter\SupporterSvc.dll

Alias :
PUP.Optional.SaveClicker.A [Malwarebytes]
PUP.SaveClicker

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
NTR means Netorare (can mean netori and Netorase).

but we'll stick to Netorare for this explanation.

Netorare is when some one steals your loved one or a "target" you could have got with.

some one besides your playable character had sex with one of the girls.

some people will say NTR doesn't count if she wasn't in love with you first, but what matters is if the feeling is there.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes