• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Like I've said in previous posts, I'm done guessing, but I can say the alpha/test version will go out very soon. The game is currently in the spell/grammer checking, and the ipatch and supporter patch are being updated to be compatible with this version. Usually this is pretty fast, but this update is much larger, in terms of code than any previous update. Just to give you an idea, before this update, my biggest update was version 0.05 with just over 6,500 lines of code in just the script file. The original release of the game had about 8,200 lines of code. This about to be released version, version 0.06 has over 13,000 lines of code in just the script file. So the spelling/grammer/patching might take a little bit longer than previous versions.

We'd need a miracle!
Trust me I'm from the future.

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
I call either bullshit or false positive on that.
I just re-downloaded the game via the Mega link, the checksum of the AFamilyVenture.exe has not changed since I last downloaded it at May 13th.
Virustotal report on the exe is clear. (ignore that JiangMin crap, it's legendary for false positives, don't know why they still include that engine into their results)

So either
1. You have a man in the middle problem (very unlikely because why hassle around with https connections to only inject a PUP inside an exe)
2. Something else on your PC infects/injects the PUP inside downloads
3. You downloaded the program from some shady location
4. ZHDiag is crap and reports a false positive.
5. You try to troll

Did you verify that those files ZHDiag reports really exist?
It's the first time I have this. I tried it four times end everytimes it made mess in my apps. Once I delete the game and clean it with zhp, everything work perfectly. Do you have an explanation for that?
You're free to think what you wish, I just reported a problem with the game
I really like this game and I'd want to keep on playing it, if you have a solution I'm on

As I posted earlier:
ZHPDiag
M2 – MFEP: prefs.js [Coolman – p6m9ksf0.default\uhu0n8pl@yyaa-qowfh.net] [] SaveClicker v2.1 (…)
O23 – Service: Supporter (be0fb33b) . (…) – C:\Program Files (x86)\suppor~1\SupporterSvc.dll
O42 – Logiciel: Supporter 1.80 – (.SaveClicker.) [HKLM][64Bits]
O43 – CFD: 22/02/2014 – 12:32:24 – [4,301] —-D C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter
SS – | Auto 20/02/2014 179536 | C:\Program Files (x86)\suppor~1\SupporterSvc.dll (be0fb33b) . (…) – C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter\SupporterSvc.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveClicker
C:\ProgramData\SaveClicker
C:\Program Files\SaveClicker
C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter
C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter\SupporterSvc.dll

Alias :
PUP.Optional.SaveClicker.A [Malwarebytes]
PUP.SaveClicker

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It's the first time I have this. I tried it four times end everytimes it made mess in my apps. Once I delete the game and clean it with zhp, everything work perfectly. Do you have an explanation for that?
You're free to think what you wish, I just reported a problem with the game
I really like this game and I'd want to keep on playing it, if you have a solution I'm on

As I posted earlier:
ZHPDiag
M2 – MFEP: prefs.js [Coolman – p6m9ksf0.default\uhu0n8pl@yyaa-qowfh.net] [] SaveClicker v2.1 (…)
O23 – Service: Supporter (be0fb33b) . (…) – C:\Program Files (x86)\suppor~1\SupporterSvc.dll
O42 – Logiciel: Supporter 1.80 – (.SaveClicker.) [HKLM][64Bits]
O43 – CFD: 22/02/2014 – 12:32:24 – [4,301] —-D C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter
SS – | Auto 20/02/2014 179536 | C:\Program Files (x86)\suppor~1\SupporterSvc.dll (be0fb33b) . (…) – C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter\SupporterSvc.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveClicker
C:\ProgramData\SaveClicker
C:\Program Files\SaveClicker
C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter
C:\Program Files (x86)\Supporter\SupporterSvc.dll

Alias :
PUP.Optional.SaveClicker.A [Malwarebytes]
PUP.SaveClicker
Have you tried downloading the game from my SubscribeStar or Patreon? The free version is available there, and sure it doesn't come with all the bells and whistles you can pirate here, or get for being a supporter, but it still is the latest version of the game (0.05), and you can still place the ipatch in it from here. I'd be interested to see if you find the malware on either of those downloads.

Reactions: Shivawn and giqui

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Have you tried downloading the game from my SubscribeStar or Patreon? The free version is available there, and sure it doesn't come with all the bells and whistles you can pirate here, or get for being a supporter, but it still is the latest version of the game (0.05), and you can still place the ipatch in it from here. I'd be interested to see if you find the malware on either of those downloads.
I just used the links here, not on patreon yet. it worth a try. Thanks a lot

Reactions: WillTylor

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
I think maltador must have entered the darkest timeline when he went back in time. The timeline with COVID and where AFV (0.06) wasn’t released today. View attachment 766558
I'm checking SubscriberStar obsessively. Not that I have time to play it today, but just knowing that it was waiting for me would give me warm fuzzies.

So no warm fuzzies for today. I'm still holding out hope for tomorrow. It springs eternal. (Or something springs eternal, but that may just be the blood loss from my head to another part of my body....)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
power vacuum got delayed by 3 days. AFV is my only hope now!

these 2 games are my favorite games in the entire site. milftoon drama and the guy in charge have been such big teases last updates.

• Love

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
power vacuum got delayed by 3 days. AFV is my only hope now!

these 2 games are my favorite games in the entire site. milftoon drama and the guy in charge have been such big teases last updates.
Don’t even say the guy in charge along with the rest... that game is straight Dudu compared to them

3.50 star(s) 108 Votes