doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
love the game. hoping for a lot more photo sessions,
I agree!! You could make a stand-alone game with the photo sessions and I'd be hooked.

As many as we can get! We need a photo session with Mandy, a photo session w/ Kenzie (!), and then mixed photo sessions w/ Kenzie and Lauren, a full photo session w/ Lauren and Mandy, and a session w/ Lauren and Sidney. And we can't forget about the promised session w/ Megan, and then we can expand that to include Megan & Lauren, Megan & Mandy, and Megan & Kenzie. Then we just mix in Sidney.

And all that's before we somehow convince Mom & Aunt Camile to join in the fun!

Please! Let's see more photo sessions!

Reactions: uwfan1980

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
WillTaylor got another question. Do you plan on making any date nights dedicated to either Lauren or Sidney with the MC? It seems like you do all your bonding with Lauren by watching TV in the living room. I think taking them on dates & such would open up some good story set ups & scenes. Movies , dinner, lakes, etc

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Please add sounds to the sex animations please. No voice acting, just slap/flesh sounds and moaning maybe.

Reactions: Valronn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
checked a few pages back. any one have info on "MAJOR SPOILER ALERT" post on patreon?

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
This game has got serious patreon potential in my mind, seriously considering supporting it!

One question though: what is the "Patreon Extra" file supposed to do? I am not noticing any change in my game….

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This game has got serious patreon potential in my mind, seriously considering supporting it!

One question though: what is the "Patreon Extra" file supposed to do? I am not noticing any change in my game….
Thanks so much!! The patreon extra file makes it so you can cheat by using the phone interface. When it's installed you can click on the DS symbol when you open the phone, and do things like change your name, change girls stats, add money, add items to inventory, advance time, and advance days. You have to make sure to install the correct version of the mod with the right version of the game. If they don't match up, then the mod will delete itself. It's kind of a self destruct button we built in to try and make it so only our supporters get the mod.

dovaking28

Jul 2, 2020
Good evening, how do you go, I have a question for you, is there a guide with the solutions, because I arrived at a point where every day the same thing happens nothing new , please answer it sorry for the inconvenience.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, you definitely won my support! (only at 5USD tier unfortunately because the money is little bit tight atm...

View attachment 714524
Thanks Loyo ! I really appreciate any level of support, and I never want anyone to pledge more than they can afford. I love offering the extra incentives to my supporters, but I also love that there are options for anyone to be able to play the game, even if some of those options are less reputable than my personally managed pages. That's also why I offer the game updates for free to everyone one month after the official release, for those who aren't aware of awesome pirate sites like F95.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
that awkward moment when diaz talks about a surveillance state but your not interested in cameras so havent bought any

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
that awkward moment when diaz talks about a surveillance state but your not interested in cameras so havent bought any
Haha... I had someone else mention this can happen, but it’s been so long I forgot about it. I’ll look into fixing that for this update.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes