Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The event in question is unavoidable (as far as I recall) and leads to Sydney working at the mafia joint. So it's a win-win really. Or it will be once you meet her there.
Means even though NTR is avoidable we cant avoid this scene. Is it just a one time thing like it was in Jacky's case or is it permanent and if it is permanent then what's the sense in having avoidable NTR if we can't avoid it? And how can you say its win win for someone who wants avoidable NTR if its not.

magus448

May 22, 2018
The scene doesn't count as a third visit to the strip club for Jacky, so the NTR scene of her isn't going to happen. Otherwise I don't see what's NTR about it. Might open up more NTR scenes in the future though, which will hopefully be avoidable.

Reactions: Hordragg

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
So I downloaded a fresh install from the Mega link and it won't start up without crashing. So, I downloaded the patch that someone posted and it works. There was no light on the phone to turn on the incest patch (even after I hovered over it) so I downloaded the patch myself and installed it and it worked until I quit the game and when I tried to load the last save. It looks like it reverted back and there's no light on the phone to turn it back on.

I even went so far as to download a fresh install again and run that one (with the patch to make it not crash because it still crashes) and there's no light on the phone. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, that's if you get an error when you try to run the game. incest patch is working fine.

Reactions: CharleyT

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the Developer,

In the phone, in the progress section, could you please add a scroll bar and/or up/down arrows. I don't like having to press the mouse button, drag it up, release, move the arrow down, and repeat several times until you find what you are looking for. The list is getting pretty long (thank you) and eventually (in my opinion) you are going to have to improve that area of the game.
Other than that I really like the game. Thank you.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To the Developer,

In the phone, in the progress section, could you please add a scroll bar and/or up/down arrows. I don't like having to press the mouse button, drag it up, release, move the arrow down, and repeat several times until you find what you are looking for. The list is getting pretty long (thank you) and eventually (in my opinion) you are going to have to improve that area of the game.
this is a good suggestion, i'll post it on his discord too. might help get his attention.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
To the Developer,

You can also use the mouse wheel or the appropriate gesture and/or region on your trackpad. I actually hadn't realized that one could drag the list…

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
1.Go to AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\common
2.Find 00start.rpy and open it with notepad++
3.Go to line 190
4.Change renpy.execute_default_statement(True) to renpy.execute_default_statement(False)
Never had any problems myself, but that's the way to get it sorted.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So it's a win-win really.
Hmmm... I just started playing, but I'm not sure how this is a win? Could you elaborate? Because I'd rather not have any of the family members drawn into criminal territory. The mafia are the bad guys, I don't like the bad guys. Why would I want Sidney working there when I try my best not to have Jacky working there?

Reactions: Zenithtb
D

Deleted member 1048238

oh i think i get what's wrong. you're not suppose to click on D-sama cheats. click the little circle above that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how u managed to open cheats? i downloaded patreon extras rpa from OP post and ive got some retarded quote, then cheat menu dissapear. Its outdated and we need to wait for new rpa?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes