WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The links on subscribestar and patreon download a version of the game that takes care of the missing phone light problem. The one on subscribestar is expecially good since the ipatch is already included. I also added some google drive links for those pushing mega download limits.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
The event in question is unavoidable (as far as I recall) and leads to Sydney working at the mafia joint. So it's a win-win really. Or it will be once you meet her there.
Thanks. Not your fault, but I've been trying to keep 'mom' from getting her tits out in front of others, and this forces this to happen, which, considering I'm avoiding NTR, is less than ideal -_-

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
In lighter news, found a hilarious typo. View attachment 820807
Hahahah... That's an ipatch bug for sure. Almost all of the problems reported are due to the new ipatch, It seemed to be working great in our alpha tests, but has brought up some issues in our beta. Hopefully the links I just posted will fix most of these, but I'm sure we'll see some great stuff like Tony in a skimpy maid outfit along the way.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
What is especially irksome is the fact that we have to do this fucking dance with Patreon in the first place! I don't know how many hours we've spent trying to make a compatible patch to disguise the obvious fact that this is an incest game. Patreon knows it, everybody knows it. This game could be much farther along in it's development if we didn't have to play this fucking hide the incest game.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I didn't realize that the ipatch wasn't built in to every version. The nopy one with the ipatch seems to work fine but the red light still doesn't function and there's some instances (talking to the cheerleader after class and when asking Sydney to make costumes for Jacky and the cheerleader are the ones I've found) where people get referred to as "not my mom" or "my roommate" but those seem like issues with the ipatch and not the actual game.

One of my favorite games on the site and I'm really happy to have a new update regardless.

The links on subscribestar and patreon download a version of the game that takes care of the missing phone light problem. The one on subscribestar is expecially good since the ipatch is already included. I also added some google drive links for those pushing mega download limits.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Dunno if it's me, or not, but I feel like I had gallery pictures of Mandy on my PC, after playing through 0.6a, but in B, they're gone, again, as well as the folder?

KaktusIce

Jan 25, 2020
Every time i try to start the game i got that!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.housemates is being given a default a second time.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Every time i try to start the game i got that!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.housemates is being given a default a second time.
this is a temporary fix. the actual fix is already live on patreon and subscribestar. they'll eventually find there way here, but if you don't want to wait, here you go.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-06b-supporter-willtylor.24965/post-4210508

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
oi eu queria saber que tipo de conteúdo você tem até agora sobre bestialidade e gravidez. e se a bestialidade é apenas para o caminho NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: strenif

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
(i used google translate to write back. i hope it's correct)

o conteúdo de bestialidade não é real. eles têm uma sessão de fotos e ele edita os animais depois com efeitos especiais.

ainda não há gravidez. o rastreador está lá apenas para quando elas puderem engravidar.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Just tried the subscribe star version, and yes the phone light is fixed but the dialogue is still bugged. 'Roommate' from Lauren and That class room dialogue.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Just tried the subscribe star version, and yes the phone light is fixed but the dialogue is still bugged. 'Roommate' from Lauren and That class room dialogue.
Odd. I'm not seeing that from the Subscribestar version--other than the empty name fields I posted a few pages ago, I've had no errors whatsoever on that version.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Hahahah... That's an ipatch bug for sure. Almost all of the problems reported are due to the new ipatch, It seemed to be working great in our alpha tests, but has brought up some issues in our beta. Hopefully the links I just posted will fix most of these, but I'm sure we'll see some great stuff like Tony in a skimpy maid outfit along the way.
Not so sure about that, I saw that same typo on a non-patched clean install from a new start. It was the compressed version from a few pages back, but no i-patch was running or activatable.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes