mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
on the top of the phone where the light it. make sure it is set to red. red means incest is on.
yeah it aint there for me, i see the cheat icon but i dont remember downloading the cheatmod ill just redownload from here and try it on a "clean" version

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah it aint there for me, i see the cheat icon but i dont remember downloading the cheatmod ill just redownload from here and try it on a "clean" version
the cheat mod is built in. i haven't installed any files, incest or cheat mods.

i think when you added the incest mod you might have broke it.

this is my phone. no cheat mod installed and red light. try a clean download. your old saves should still work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the cheat mod is built in. i haven't installed any files, incest or cheat mods.

i think when you added the incest mod you might have broke it.

this is my phone. no cheat mod installed and red light. try a clean download. your old saves should still work.
REEEEEE, i redownloaded the newest version posted here, extracted and when i check my phone its the cheat menu one not the one in your picture

Reactions: Chooch208

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh i think i get what's wrong. you're not suppose to click on D-sama cheats. click the little circle above that

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
oh i think i get what's wrong. you're not suppose to click on D-sama cheats. click the little circle above that

yeah but there's nothing there i can click, i have been trying to. also tried to make a new playthrough and i even downloaded from mega instead of nopy, same problem.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Better question: Was the nopy file ever updated to the most recent version of the game?

(Has the Mega link been updated to the one Will released to subscribers overnight?)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah but there's nothing there i can click, i have been trying to. also tried to make a new playthrough and i even downloaded from mega instead of nopy, same problem.
ok that stumps me. with a fresh install of the newest version on the first page. that light should have been clickable. have you tried starting up a new game and activating the incest patch the original way? clicking the dot on the exclamation mark?

if you activate it that way, it should carry over to your saves too.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
ok that stumps me. with a fresh install of the newest version on the first page. that light should have been clickable. have you tried starting up a new game and activating the incest patch the original way? clicking the dot on the exclamation mark?

if you activate it that way, it should carry over to your saves too.
yeah that worked thanks, not on a fresh install tho but with the patch posted on the front page. still no light on phone tho

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's weird, since the patch for 0.05 shouldn't work with 0.06. well, so long as it works for you, that's all that matters lol.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ooooh you're right. didn't see the second link for the patch. good to know.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
that's weird, since the patch for 0.05 shouldn't work with 0.06. well, so long as it works for you, that's all that matters lol.
Weird indeed. I just downloaded 0.06b and can confirm that after unpacking scripts.rpa and editing no_inc.rpy (#default roommates) to get it to run I'm unable to activate the patch. :oops:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is the latest build up or is it still the buggy names build? i still have the buggy names build since i completed it when it was out and saw no reason to update. since i'd be seeing the same content, just names fixed.

i'll download the build on the first page and i'll update my findings.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Yep, no patch for me too. No red light on the phone and no clickable thing there. Patch (both) in the OP also doesn't work. Still roommates.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
which file host are you guys downloading it from? i just tried MEGA and the phone light worked for me still.

trying NOPY next.

EDIT: tried NOPY version too AND used the incest patch on the front page and everything is still working. i can't seem to recreate the button disappearing.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes