Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
Where does the I.Patch go i put it into the games folder and i'm not quite sure if that is where it is supposed to go

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Where does the I.Patch go i put it into the games folder and i'm not quite sure if that is where it is supposed to go
take it out. the incest patch is built into this version. just go to your phone and activate it. if you leave it in, you'll create errors.

Reactions: CharleyT

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
should be the first one, i didn't had a chance to do anything with costumes. event 11 says i should visit sidney in the evening and commision a cosplay outfit for lauren. there is no option for that, she just says she is busy.
i tried every evening if that helps.

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
should be the first one, i didn't had a chance to do anything with costumes. event 11 says i should visit sidney in the evening and commision a cosplay outfit for lauren. there is no option for that, she just says she is busy.
Try the walkthrough guide

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
Try the walkthrough guide
walkthrough says sidney hangs out in the kitchen during evenings, once you have 400 you can request the costume etc etc. i have 3000 and none of the choices pop up. also mc says felt like talking to you and doesn't bring up the costume stuff. i'm missing something and no idea what.

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
okay, i brute forced it. from renpy save editor i changed sidneymakescosplay to true and she is making it now. why i got stuck god knows.

Reactions: Agurk

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
walkthrough says sidney hangs out in the kitchen during evenings, once you have 400 you can request the costume etc etc. i have 3000 and none of the choices pop up. also mc says felt like talking to you and doesn't bring up the costume stuff. i'm missing something and no idea what.
Have you made a studio in the warehouse yet? If you have already then i'm out of ideas sorry i just followed the walkthrough for the 0.5b version and it worked maybe try that version till this one is uploaded at full, with the bugs fixed once it's no longer a beta version

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did you already do the photo shoot with Mandy and Lauren?

Apr 12, 2020
This update was phenomenal! I would much rather go longer periods like this with MASSIVE content (and quality content) updates than tiny incremental ones on a shorter turnaround time. Really one of my favorite games. Well done, Will!

Oh, only issue so far is I can't get the photoshoot (Events 40 & 41) with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to launch on Weekday evenings by going to the warehouse. Any pre-requisites I could be overlooking for this? All other events are completed.

EDIT: Okay I'm an idiot. I forgot to hire Sidney again to make costumes for the shoot. Brb. Something suddenly came up.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
half the lines refer to mc by custom name other half use ryan or some shit, its not even separate scenes in one scene its first custom name then like 2 clicks later its ryan again

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
This update was phenomenal! I would much rather go longer periods like this with MASSIVE content (and quality content) updates than tiny incremental ones on a shorter turnaround time. Really one of my favorite games. Well done, Will!

Oh, only issue so far is I can't get the photoshoot (Events 40 & 41) with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to launch on Weekday evenings by going to the warehouse. Any pre-requisites I could be overlooking for this? All other events are completed.
By what you're saying probably the Perry Hotter books, you need to buy them online and in the evening go to your room.
There is 3 in total and you have to do this for each one.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
how do i activate it then cuz i loaded up my save and its all "roommate" "landlady"
Use your phone, Luke!

But seriously, use the phone. There have always been two ways to activate the patch with the latter being the little light in the upper right corner of the phone. If I recall correctly it may look innocent now, but should be clickable and switch color/on when interacted with.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Use your phone, Luke!

But seriously, use the phone. There have always been two ways to activate the patch with the latter being the little light in the upper right corner of the phone. If I recall correctly it may look innocent now, but should be clickable and switch color/on when interacted with.
iv clicked just about everywhere on the phone, i find the cheat menu but thats it

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes