Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.housemates is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\F95zone\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "no_inc.rpyc", line 452, in set_default

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Still getting the undefined name issue, though it's definitely better than it was in the previous build. This is with the built-in incest patch activated.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
changelog? anything significant added? It's been awhile since the last release, so I hope so. Let's hope little homie stops with the beastiality photo edits, he's really weird.

D

Deleted member 1691628

It doesn't really matter if you're supposed to have access to it or not. If it's not functional, it really is down to the dev(s). Releasing something without properly testing if it even starts is the devs fault and noone else's, even if it's a beta, a dev should ALWAYS test what they code.
true, but mistakes happen - part of life. it is easy to do especially coding. After testing something and it working fine, then not realizing I hit a key on my keyboard and inputting an extra character into my code (my natural habit to shortcut ctrl+s to save but also hitting another key in the process) Many scenarios where something similar can happen or even building a 2+ hour long vs studio build only to find out i forget to include a library at the end of build. May not happen a lot or even all the time, but it happens is my point. Its really easy to judge until it happens to yourself.

changelog? anything significant added? It's been awhile since the last release, so I hope so. Let's hope little homie stops with the beastiality photo edits, he's really weird.
Yeah, my solution is a bandaid to the real problem, I saw the game on update list, wanted to play but had the same crash and came to forum, not seeing anything fixing it I went ahead and made a temp workaround, but there is bound to be issues from that like your example. (I have not delved into the code at all)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
link to full save bring's me to page43 but there is no full save i am still missing 2 sex scenes in galary

and also when is lauren going to have sex whit MC and even niece of tony who is collecting dept from us

kredokes

Aug 8, 2020
Somebody can help me with that problem??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\metro\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "no_inc.rpyc", line 452, in set_default

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter

jacksonheights

Jul 13, 2017
Does anybody know how to unlock the third scene in the harem gallery? I've played the alpha and used that save and now i have no idea which scene that is

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
true, but mistakes happen - part of life. it is easy to do especially coding. After testing something and it working fine, then not realizing I hit a key on my keyboard and inputting an extra character into my code (my natural habit to shortcut ctrl+s to save but also hitting another key in the process) Many scenarios where something similar can happen or even building a 2+ hour long vs studio build only to find out i forget to include a library at the end of build. May not happen a lot or even all the time, but it happens is my point. Its really easy to judge until it happens to yourself.

Yeah, my solution is a bandaid to the real problem, I saw the game on update list, wanted to play but had the same crash and came to forum, not seeing anything fixing it I went ahead and made a temp workaround, but there is bound to be issues from that like your example. (I have not delved into the code at all)
I'm speaking out of experience. I am a coder, have been for 15 years. So yeah, it happened to me when i started out. All i'm saying is it's down to the coder not having the experience yet. I was speaking in response to people blaming uploaders of illegal beta's.

D

Deleted member 1691628

I'm speaking out of experience. I am a coder, have been for 15 years. So yeah, it happened to me when i started out. All i'm saying is it's down to the coder not having the experience yet. I was speaking in response to people blaming uploaders of illegal beta's.
yeah I know, which is why I 'liked' your op post , not disagreeing, just emphasizing that shit happens. Reality, is, no matter how long you have been coding, it can just happen. Been programming, scripting, etc. since the early 90's and I still mess up from time to time. I just take it as a learning experience and move on.

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
okay, i give up... every evening sidney says she is busy. i searched every entry in this post and no dice, couldn't find a proper answer. game grinded to a halt, i can't do any costume events. how can i give sidney the money, or can i cheat past my way with a code or something?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

Great game, I real like it.

I have finish all the tasks but Aunt.

I have trouble to get Camille to appear in the maiden costume in the Lounge.
Is there away to reset giving the maiden costume to her?
I have search the variables but have not found any

Thanks
It should be impossible to lock yourself out of content.
She will always appear in the kitchen to start. Talk with her there and you can have her clean one of three rooms. The kitchen, bathroom, or TV room.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
okay, i give up... every evening sidney says she is busy. i searched every entry in this post and no dice, couldn't find a proper answer. game grinded to a halt, i can't do any costume events. how can i give sidney the money, or can i cheat past my way with a code or something?
You're not giving us a lot to go on.
Which cosplay event are you trying to start?

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
You're not giving us a lot to go on.
Which cosplay event are you trying to start?
should be the first one, i didn't had a chance to do anything with costumes. event 11 says i should visit sidney in the evening and commision a cosplay outfit for lauren. there is no option for that, she just says she is busy.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes