yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
At a guess, it's because so much of the wording in the game changes if it's incest vs tenant/landlady/roommates. And they have to have that split because of Patreon.
Yea, I figured. I just changed some things around to make things a bit more compatible with each other and so that the patch doesn't reset whenever the game reloads. Sucks for people who don't know how to modify .rpys though, it's an absolute nightmare to navigate.

hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
think i found a bug, i accidentally said no to reading the 1st harry book, then read 2 and 3 and now i keep getting told i need to read the book to no the principles sexual orientation every time i try to start the photo shoot, is this normal?

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Event 31 has 3 red question marks that do nothing when I click on them. Everything before is done but don't know what to do for that one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Event 31 has 3 red question marks that do nothing when I click on them. Everything before is done but don't know what to do for that one.
Instead of going to mom office go to the girls locker room. Look for Matt and Megan.

With how may times you cum in Sid and it being counted and kept track of I hope we will be able to get the girls pregnant for real instead of the dream stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulse12

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Instead of going to mom office go to the girls locker room. Look for Matt and Megan.

With how may times you cum in Sid and it being counted and kept track of I hope we will be able to get the girls pregnant for real instead of the dream stuff.
i have to imagine the cum inside count is for a reason. i have mixed feelings about the pregnancy thing. tho maybe i should stop blasting all my loads inside her :unsure:

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I need a little bit of technical support.

My playthrough of the game glitched out when it got to the Perry Hotter photo-op and refused to recognize that i had read the third book and would not initiate the photo-op. So i used the cheats in the phone to delete the books and re-bought them from the store but now i can't get the read prompt to reinitiate.

I also now have doubles of the books in my inventory.

How do i set condition true for books being read so i can move forward with the Photo-op?

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
bei looking spy cam jackys room evening cami libo 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'>:
  File "game/images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpy", line 763, in script call
    call screen startRoulette with Dissolve(2.0)
  File "game/images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpy", line 763, in script call
  File "game/images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpy", line 691, in script call
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpy", line 691, in script call
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 3473, in script
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\downloads\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter
Tue Sep 22 17:14:34 2020

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
What is the "supporter" version and what about the compatibility with saves from older versions. I have some saves from 005_patreon version.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's a bug. i dont think the latest version ever got leaked here. since the latest fix didn't change anything in the name, it flew under the radar.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How come whenever I close the game and reload it my saves forget they're incest enabled?
It's sadly quite common though it seems that not everybody is affected or that most aren't irked by it. But see also the following:
If the ipatch turns itself off, open the phone and click on the small light at the top, and it will turn the ipatch back on. DS is releasing a new ipatch with the official release, and hopefully this won't be an issue anymore.
This is a little Mod to enable/disable incest from main menu.
The setting is stored in persistent so you don't have to change everytime.

Very beta use at your own risk.
Remove the mod in case of problems
View attachment 824967 View attachment 824993 View attachment 824996 View attachment 824995
Edit:
it's a bug. i dont think the latest version ever got leaked here. since the latest fix didn't change anything in the name, it flew under the radar.
Is this a fix for the game, the patch, or both even?

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Will had said that the "latest" version has the fix for the crashing at the start of the game and i assume the fix for the incest button missing on the phone.

people can still get the crash bug and phone bug, which leads me to believe the links in OP are not them.

the I-patch is fine. it's only there for the patreon version that can't have the incest patch installed.

so to answer your question, both.

Reactions: Hordragg
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes