strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There's not much he could upload to youtube really. If he ever updates the trailer for AFM or when it's time for a new game maybe. Most of the content he could post youtube would ban anyway.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
icest is called inbreeding. genetic problems will happen regardless of medicial history, if done over multipe generation with no new blood line added to the the mix. only difference between family with medical hisory & family with no medical history is the number of generations it would take b4 u see genetic problems from inbreeding.
so as long as u add new blood to the mix every couple generation inbreeding is just fine.
now in rw i personaly dont condone incest, but in a game im fine with it & some other sex act that should not b dome in real world, unless roleplaying only.

Reactions: WillTylor

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I'm having problems with getting Event 40 started, even though I read all the books, whenever Jacky asks me for headmasters sexual preference, it goes to thought this was a children's book and then *click* any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm having problems with getting Event 40 started, even though I read all the books, whenever Jacky asks me for headmasters sexual preference, it goes to thought this was a children's book and then *click* any help with this would be greatly appreciated
Need to buy the books from the shop and read them in the evening the MC's room.

Reactions: RedZone30

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
good night
why do I put the patch and it doesn't save in the game
for the patch to take effect I always have to start the game from the beginning and if I save, when I return the game it will be like there is no patch.
can someone explain to me why?
thank you

Jan 10, 2020
ok, so after searching this thread for the term "6b", it seems there's a fair bit of confusion as to which version players should use, since there's talk about bugs in 6a n 6b. so i have 2 questions:

1) am i better off just downloading the public v0.06, n then applying the DRM crack (whatever that means), along w/the associated incest patch?

2) does the v0.06b include the DRM crack, n if so, does that mean all content n scenes are unlocked n uncensored? (of course i would use the incest patch link included w/this subsection instead of the 1 above it)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
ok, so after searching this thread for the term "6b", it seems there's a fair bit of confusion as to which version players should use, since there's talk about bugs in 6a n 6b. so i have 2 questions:

1) am i better off just downloading the public v0.06, n then applying the DRM crack (whatever that means), along w/the associated incest patch?

2) does the v0.06b include the DRM crack, n if so, does that mean all content n scenes are unlocked n uncensored? (of course i would use the incest patch link included w/this subsection instead of the 1 above it)
The public version has some bug fixes the supporter version does not. If you want to keep it simple just download the supporter version as it has the incest mod already installed.

Jan 10, 2020
The public version has some bug fixes the supporter version does not. If you want to keep it simple just download the supporter version as it has the incest mod already installed.
thx! n yeah, that's what i wound up doing, once i read n understood that the supporter version already had the I-patch n DRM in it. so all i had to actually do was d/l the game, the in-game mod, n the w/t...SOOO much simpler that way. n a HUGE kudos (n ty, obviously), to WillTylor ...THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! main thing is i absolutely LUV how he breaks the 4th wall w/humor, n is comfy enuff in his own skin to poke fun at himself; would've fit PERFECTLY as a writer for Deadpool!! (my fav author n school board member btw!! :geek:)
fav.png funny fav.png fav1.png fav2.png funny fav 1.png funny fav 2.png

...then again...PUSSY!! ;):rolleyes::mad::eek::cautious::sneaky:
bullshit1.png bullshit2.png

BTW...even the w/t has "Jacky('ie') referred to as "mom", n not a mafioso babysitter; there's GOTTA be another ".rpyc" patch changing the relationships/dialogue b/t the MC n the ppl he's living with from 'housemates' to immediate family, rite? somewhere, someone, please??? (n this wouldn't be 'forbidden' or 'wrong' in the character's mind if they were "just roommates"):
example.png lauren thoughts.png sydney bj 1.png sydney bj 2.png sydney thoughts.png xmas story.png
sydney thoughts 1.png sydney thoughts 2.png sydney thoughts 3.png sydney thoughts 4.png genetics.png

SEE???!!! now THIS is how the original intended story is supposed to be, n why we need another "script.rpyc" patch to fix the dialogue in the main game!!
xmas 1.png xmas 2.png xmas 3.3.png xmas 4.png xmas 5.png
xmas 7.png xmas 8.png xmas 9.png xmas 10.png
bad mommy.png bad mommy 1.png bad mommy 2.png

n THANK YOU for Agent Diaz, absolutely LOVE the look on her face when she's horny (GEE, I WONDER who her likeness is based on..."NINE-NINE!!") n Camille; talk about a couple of hot-ass sluts!! here's to hoping Will was insightful enuff to write some Jacky/Lauren n Camille/Mandy scenes (n hopefully even a 4-way orgy :cool: :unsure: :p)
camille.png mom's ideas.png agent diaz.png agent diaz 1.png agent diaz 2.png

HELL YES!!! (n HOW could u forget about Cindy, Demi, Elle, Halle, Mariah, Salma, n Monica Blowcoochie? :love:)
(looking up hottie cougars made me remember i was a BIG fan of "2 guys, a girl, n a pizza place", where a milf made a guest appearance (hint: she was a perfect '10'), before 2 of it's main characters hit it big...can't believe it's been 20 years now; fuck i'm getting old!)
milfs.png

HELL FUCK YEAH!!!
mom's idea.png moms idea.png momss idea.png

n speaking of major media productions, Will couldn't be MORE right about the following (can only hope stuff like "Game of 'Thots' :ROFLMAO: become more mainstream in order to allow indy devs the freedom to do more projects like this):

hypo.png
cryte.png

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
thx! n yeah, that's what i wound up doing, once i read n understood that the supporter version already had the I-patch n DRM in it. so all i had to actually do was d/l the game, the in-game mod, n the w/t...SOOO much simpler that way. n a HUGE kudos (n ty, obviously), to WillTylor ...THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! main thing is i absolutely LUV how he breaks the 4th wall w/humor, n is comfy enuff in his own skin to poke fun at himself; would've fit PERFECTLY as a writer for Deadpool!!

n THANK YOU for Agent Diaz (GEE, I WONDER who her likeness is based on..."NINE-NINE!!") n Camille; talk about a couple of hot-ass sluts!! here's to hoping Will was insightful enuff to write some Jacky/Lauren n Camille/Mandy scenes (n hopefully even a 4-way orgy :cool: :unsure: :p)

BTW...even the w/t has "Jacky('ie') referred to as "mom", n not a mafioso babysitter; there's GOTTA be another ".rpy" patch changing the relationships/dialogue b/t the MC n the ppl he's living with from 'housemates' to immediate family, rite? somewhere, someone, please??? (n this wouldn't be 'forbidden' in the character's mind if they were "just roommates"):
View attachment 1021654

HELL YES!!! (n HOW could u forget about Cindy, Demi, Elle, Halle, Mariah, Salma, n Monica Blowcoochie? :love:)
(looking up hottie cougars made me remember i was a BIG fan of "2 guys, a girl, n a pizza place", where a milf made a guest appearance (hint: she was a perfect '10'), before 2 of it's main characters hit it big...can't believe it's been 20 years now; fuck i'm getting old!)
View attachment 1021708

HELL FUCK YEAH!!!
View attachment 1021773 View attachment 1021791 View attachment 1021797

n speaking of major media productions, Will couldn't be MORE right about the following (can only hope stuff like "Game of 'Thots' :ROFLMAO: become more mainstream in order to allow indy devs the freedom to do more projects like this):

View attachment 1021628
View attachment 1021629
Dat name. Such cringe.

Jan 10, 2020
Dat name. Such cringe.
...wwwhhhaaattt??? i have no idea what ur talking about :unsure::eek::sneaky: besides, a little dolcett is good for the soul ;):rolleyes::cool: n what do u think of my top-10 cougar list?

**clearing throat** so i just went to breakfast on monday w/the girls, n after teasing both Jacky n Lauren, after breakfast the time of day skipped forward to the afternoon (yes, i'm using ShaddyModda's in-game mod)...any fix for this? or will i have to put the libido points in manually every time i wanna do this, so i'm not losing 1/2 a day every time?

btw, speaking of things that make some ppl cringe (but more of us that enjoy them), WillTylor, that 'bestiality' tag just winds up being a HUGE tease for those of us that were looking forward to some ACTUAL h-scenes involving it, isn't it? (GAWD i hope i'm wrong on this one...c'mon bro!! :whistle::cry::sleep:)

PRICELESS!!! :alien::ROFLMAO:(y)
PRICELESS 1.png

NOOOOOOOO!!! u sick fuck!! WHY???!!! (now THAT is cringe-worthy!!! :eek: fuck me!! :cry:)
NOOOOOOOO.png

HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH!!! A-MOTHERFUCKING-MEN!! ALL HAIL SATAN!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
PREACH!!!!.png PREACH!!!!!.png

would love to show more to prove my point, but the last scene in the x-mas special is just too good to spoil; n goddamn do i LUV me some Agent Diaz!!! :love: btw...DO NOT USE THE "gallery fixer" LINK IN THE OP...apparently it's from the v0.04 build, n if you patch it into the regular game, then the game itself immediately gets an error code, n crashes; so u can't even load it, since the patch is v0.04 but the game is v0.06

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Remember Will didn't add the tag.
I recall Will talking about this before and saying that the few ideas he had that would include bestiality and fit in the plot were to depressing. In short it's very unlikely you see any bestiality in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: extreme_sadist
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes